More women needing cash go from jobless to topless

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Banjo, Mar 22, 2009.

1. eagle

eagle

Actually, it's the reverse scenario. Especially on the first day, she insists to split the bill and if the guy falls into this testing trap then his dating with her could end here. If the guy resists, she still continues to test a bit far by offering to pay just the tip. Don't fall in this trap guys.

#41     Mar 24, 2009
  2. Bobby Slaton was slamming a couple sitting stage side for a first date. The Bulldog of Comedy told him, 'this is no place to come on a first date. You take 'em to a Sushi Bar. If they swallow that stuff, you're in!!!!"

#42     Mar 24, 2009
  3. Mr J

Mr J

It works both ways. If she's playing stupid games like this or expects a man to pay for everything, her dating with the man could end right here. We're assuming that the man doesn't want a gold digger/trophy, and that he actually has a choice (i.e. there are woman around who aren't completely superficial).

#43     Mar 24, 2009
  4. I'd rather be with a non gold-digging man, than with a gold-digging women:) i want to keep all my money.

#44     Mar 24, 2009
  5. You pay either directly or indirectly. In the end you pay one way or the other regardless if she is your hoor/gf/wife.

You pay monetarily or you pay by listening to them bitch. Either way, you pay in some form.

Back to the thread, I think women are going to start worshipping the man more once we go into the depression. Goodbye minor league American women and say hello to new American women that have to compete for me!!!

1. They hit the gym more now. I hate fat American women that think they are hot. So pathetic.

2. Less dudes have jobs, better for employed guys.

3. Soon, N.America will finally be able to compete w/ the hottest females of S.America. Yes, soon minor league N.America will compete with the likes of Brazil, Columbia, etc...

I can't wait!!!:D

#45     Mar 24, 2009
  6. eagle

eagle

Call it stupid or not but most of them did, not only on that stuff but also they constantly test us in other area. Their reasoning is like this "Well, if the guy were too cheap to cover this little bill in full amount on the first date then how could I rely on him for the rest of my life (maybe) on the most important problems that will be coming". So she seeks the guy's responsibility.

We should go like this, pay full amount on the restaurant bill but NEVER spend too much money on her on the first date. That will be counter-productive because she will think that the guy is too generous, maybe with every woman he meets for the first time, then there will be nothing left for her in term of money and care.

#46     Mar 24, 2009
  7. Mr J

Mr J

My point is that I'd ignore those types. Women in general want security (for themselves and their offspring). However, their definition of security varies, and some consider it simply a man with a large income, while others consider it to be a man with dependable characteristics. While money nearly always matters, it's usually only to a certain extent, and that level varies greatly among women. Unfortunately for wealthier types, it's harder to meet more modest women as the goldiggers will manoeuvre themselves to the front of the queue.

#47     Mar 24, 2009
  8. Sounds like a foreign woman to me. My bet is on European

#48     Mar 24, 2009
  9. WesSeid

WesSeid

I don't know about cheaper, but I have it on good authority that the women at strip clubs in Vegas are more inclined than ever to go above and beyond the call of duty if you pay well.

#49     Mar 25, 2009
  10. toc

toc

only idiots blow up money at the strip clubs :D

#50     Mar 25, 2009