More upside predicted, dow 45k+++

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Apr 8, 2021.

1. S2007S

S2007S

I say just make it an even 50000 on the dow before the boom ends. So much more upside to go, markets will be booming for quite a while based on Jeremy's predictions of 30-40% more upside. I'm sure when we get there he will eliminate any thought of the boom ending and extend his prediction for another 50-100% worth of solid market gains!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/08/jer...t-could-go-up-30percent-before-boom-ends.html

jys78 likes this.
  2. He is right with 92.79% certainty.

3. kmiklas

kmiklas

It's an illusion: a combination of Fed money ending up in the market, and inflation.

For example, AAPL went from a 1T market cap to 2.3T during the pandemic. Yes, many used their stimulus to buy a new phone... but 1.3T worth?

I think that companies like AAPL actually gained a "true" 10% bump in value. The rest is fluff--and there's more fluff to come. Without said fluff a lot of these firms would be in chapter 11, or even 7.

IMNSHO: Get out of dollars. Everyone's buying power is being eroded with every stimulus check and every dollar that the Fed prints.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  4. chillibean

chillibean

isn't this obvious though? How does that even qualify as a prediction? Everyone knows where we're headed and how the markets work nowadays. Get long!

murray t turtle and jys78 like this.
  5. jys78

jys78

Here's a fact. Not a prediction, but a fact. The Dow WILL trade >1M. Only a matter of time.

chillibean likes this.
  6. This seems to be all fine. No? But as per my personal opinion, don’t get totally dependent on predictions just because you think things might happen that way.

7. maxinger

maxinger

Luckily I don't read such news.
    Some experts said dow will hit 45k soon.
    Some experts said the bubble is going to burst soon.

So do your own analysis.
    And trade based on your own analysis.