More TWS probs, last build

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by exaz, Feb 19, 2003.

1. exaz

exaz

This AM the change and % change fields are acting very odd. Sometimes they are the same (both read $ change), sometimes not. Add to the problems with P/L....

I'd like to get the older build back.

2. def

def Sponsor

I doubt that is a bug. Click on the column header and it toggles between $change and %change.

3. u130747

u130747

I think the P&L will be fixed in beta. Build 787 seems to have both p&l and unr p&l. I hope.

Bert:D

4. Ninja

Ninja

It is a bug, but its not new. I can select "Change" and "Change %" from the layout manager, but both columns show exactly the same on my screen. Whenever I click on one of these two column headers both columns toogle between $change and %change, but both show the same. No way to toggle just one of the two. No way to have $change and %change displayed at the same time.

5. def

def Sponsor

I tried with my current version and the beta and I can have both columns toggle independently and show $change and %change. I tried attaching a screen shot but the image was too big. Thus, the best I can say is that it works for me. Perhaps someone else can try and confirm that they can do this as well. I (tried this on winXP and win 2K).

6. exaz

exaz

I could not reproduce the problem today. :confused:

I'll update you if I see it again.

7. Ninja

Ninja

Same for me. Everything was fine today. Its an intermittently problem. Probably thats the reason why they can't fix it.

Yesterday I had this problem on a machine with Windows 2000 Pro and TWS standalone 784.8 .

I also have this occasionally on my office PC where I run TWS web version.

8. u130747

u130747

When is the next version going to come out with corrected P & L?

Bert:confused: