more than 100:1 leverage... where?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by zerocool, Dec 29, 2003.

1. zerocool

zerocool

hi!

who knows brokers offering more than 100:1 leverage? i used to trade with a broker offering up to 400:1 leverage but the new nfa regulation doesnt allow this anymore. several forexbrokers offered more than 100:1 like MG or CMS.

thanks and happy new year.

2. cvds16

cvds16

are you insane or do you just have too much money in your account ? if the last one is true please just send it to me.

3. zerocool:

I'm answering you because no one else has that may indicate that no one out there does offer above 100:1, however, and this may be of no help to you, I have come across at least one place offering 200:1. I believe they are located outside the US (Europe?), but don't remember who it was.

I told you this may not help, but I tried.

Regards,

4. strat3x

strat3x

US based companies are now limited to 100-1 maximum leverage due to the new regulations. Non-US based companies can offer more. While this may seem like excessive leverage to some, it is an absolute necessity when trading currency pairs, many of which have average daily ranges of between 1 and 2 cents (or 100 to 200 pips in the case of eur/usd) per day.

Do any of the major equity prop firms offer forex?

5. zerocool:

Not sure if it is current but... GCI says it offers 200:1. See this link.

Regards,