More tales of Muslim tolerance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Feb 2, 2006.

1. It's been several hours, you were wrong, isn't it time for you to apologize for being an ignorant right wing reactionary who does not have the first idea about the left?

#11     Feb 3, 2006
  2. Hamlet

Hamlet

You sound as bad as the muslims...

and I know all about the left, more than I care to.

#12     Feb 3, 2006
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Then you know too much about the right, since they are opposites. Right wouldn't even exist without left.

#13     Feb 3, 2006
  4. No, no, no!!! I meant the real knowledge, the knowledge of what the left is really all about, not the garbage you hear from Rush and Sean. They lie to you Hamlet, don't believe Rush and Sean (and Ann). Why else would you make the mistake of believing that the left would come out in support of muslim violent protesters and against freedom of speech and make a total fool of yourself in a public forum?

#14     Feb 3, 2006
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Bill Clintoon:

". . .there was this appalling example in northern Europe, in Denmark ... these totally outrageous cartoons against Islam," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060130/pl_afp/denmarkislamqatar_060130151546

He condemned the cartoons, but not the goat-humpers calling for the executions of the cartoonists. And the cartoons weren't that bad, the "worst" one showed mohammed with a bomb in his turban, most weren't bad at all. Far from "outrageous" and "anti-Islamic prejudice".

#15     Feb 3, 2006
  6. TGregg

TGregg

#16     Feb 3, 2006
  7. TGregg, carter has actually paraphrased bush there, you realise that-what, got tired of bumping your thread?:p

#17     Feb 3, 2006

8. Why wait for the next time. They have to apologize for everything they have done over the last decades, let alone 1400 years.

#18     Feb 3, 2006
  9. :confused: :confused: :confused:

The State Department spokesman, Sean McCormack, reading the government's statement on the controversy, said, "Anti-Muslim images are as unacceptable as anti-Semitic images," which are routinely published in the Arab press, "as anti-Christian images, or any other religious belief."
    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/04/p...5d164f30&ei=5094&partner=homepage&oref=slogin

He condemned the cartoons, but not the goat-humpers calling for the executions of the cartoonists. And the cartoons weren't that bad, the "worst" one showed mohammed with a bomb in his turban, most weren't bad at all. Far from "unacceptable" and "anti-Muslim".

#19     Feb 4, 2006
  10. Carter specifically suggested to send aid to palestinian people, not to Hamas and funnel it through third parties. You would not be a good republican if you did not lie and distort the facts though.

I do agree aid should be completely cut off, palestinians knew perfectly well what they were doing when they voted for Hamas. Let Iran feed them.

#20     Feb 4, 2006