More stupidity from the queen of the louts...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Registered Aug 2009, 16 posts, and you know what I advocate...

I will let you in on a secret:

"Spell Check..."

#11     Aug 20, 2009
  2. Only idiots would even want the job of the presidency...

Which is why you would even think of running...

#12     Aug 20, 2009
  3. Really, you have been here before?

:D :D :D

Gotta love a guy who blames his keyboard for not being able to spell...or for not knowing how to use spell check...

In this day and age, I don't blame people for not being able to spell, but not being able to use spell check...now that is definitely lead baby territory...

#13     Aug 20, 2009
  4. Optional use to be ZZzzzz. Should he be banned Mr. Justice?

#14     Aug 20, 2009
  5. Optional is not hiding that he used to be Zzzz. Big difference.

And by the way, I said using constitution as a measuring stick of someone's love for america is a silly standard, not that the constitution itself is a silly standard.

#15     Aug 20, 2009
  6. Hey cheese whiz...

I still am ZZzzzz...

Oh boy, this is just too easy...

:D

It was/is an elective to post under a particular handle...

#16     Aug 20, 2009
  7. 17 posts per day and nothing useful to say.

#17     Aug 20, 2009
  8. I am unable to believe that those who directly involved with the Constitutional Congress would approve of the current crowd of uneducated dolts claiming to actually be the bastions of the Constitution...

Those men were well educated, the current flag waving idiots are an embarrassment relative to the level of education that was the foundation of our nation...

Can you imagine Thomas Jefferson watching Fox News 24/7, supporting that bitch Sarah Palin, swallowing the puke that comes from Rush Limfat's bloated face?

:D

These brain deads think they are qualified to tell an educated man what the Constitution means?

Oh brother...
    Optional is not hiding that he used to be Zzzz. Big difference.

And by the way, I said using constitution as a measuring stick of someone's love for america is a silly standard, not that the constitution itself is a silly standard.

#18     Aug 20, 2009
  9. Funny, it appears hapless has taken even more stupid pills than George Bush...

#19     Aug 20, 2009
  10. How did the road you are on end up last time?

LOL!

#20     Aug 20, 2009