More stabbings....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mgrund, May 25, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You ever been diagnosed as bipolar?

One minute you're talking trash and the next you act like we're enjoying a beer at the bar. And this is hardly the first time.

#31     May 29, 2013
  2. Here's the deal lucrum, for some reason I kinda like you and try to be civil with just a little BS and then you turn into a complete prick and cross the line so being a big boy I can dish it out and I do. And when you backed off some then I responded in kind.

#32     May 29, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only I wasn't "backing off". I was serious, prick.

#33     May 29, 2013
  4. Really you red headed freckled fucking fagot.

LOL you can't hang with me boy, not on your best day.

Mentally, verbally and physically I own your ass and I'll bet my dick is bigger too, sucks don't it luvcum.

#34     May 29, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess you are bipolar then. And I'm neither red headed or freckled but then you've seen my photo and already knew that. You sure like to make up shit.
    Being bipolar would explain that too.
    Because you say so? You got nothing but ignorant uninformed opinions and girly man feelings.

#35     May 29, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I think you nailed it. He has mental problems, no doubt. Bipolar is probably very accurate. Maybe even a paranoid schizophrenic. None the less, the guy really needs medicine. Alot of it!

#36     May 29, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Making a completely unverifiable claim that you have a big dick, and on the internet no less. I wonder if you're the first guy to ever do that.

But then: "...One study analysing the self-reported Kinsey data set found that the average penis of a homosexual man was larger than the average penis of their heterosexual counterparts."

#37     Jun 6, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/soDZBW-1P04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#38     Jun 26, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

I prescribed some cyanide for brokenarrow just the other day. Apparently he didn't take my advice since he still is not cured. :D

#39     Jun 27, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

#40     Jul 2, 2013