More stabbings....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mgrund, May 25, 2013.

1. Eight

Eight

Knives are more dangerous actually. They don't attract attention with the noise like guns do. You stab somebody, you go on about your day. OTOH you shoot somebody and it's a big pia.. have to answer questions like "why did you throw a pistol on the roof?" and all that sh%t.. crossbows are downright wicked. You shoot somebody and maybe it's hours before anybody knows anything even occurred. Ballistics report on a crossbow?

Amerinds in the jungles are far, far smarter than Black/White People in cities. They also get a hell of a lot more practice killing people. They use blowguns. [Blowguns can be hidden as part of a cane.] Blow a poison dart at your target and hobble off. Somebody asks an Indian and he just says "I was out observing monkeys and this guy from another tribe collapsed. I guess I must have scared him to death." You can get a rep for having big Mojo like that. You shoot someone with a rifle and you don't get big Mojo for it, you're just another guy with a stupid noisy gun scaring off all the game..

#21     May 27, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

1,704 were murdered here in the US in 2010 with knives. Rifles and shotguns combined were only responsible for 731 murders the same year.

#22     May 27, 2013
  3. All logic escapes this brain dead rightie group. It's hard to believe people like them are out there. Thankfully they are a very small segment of our population.
    To keep this positive they are a lot better people than those crazy murderous Muslims.

#23     May 29, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

LOL So, you feel so bad about telling lies you have to put your lie in perspective with mudslimes.

You have a very conflicted mind, BA. :D

#24     May 29, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You have no concept of logic, you're all about feelings.

#25     May 29, 2013
  6. Difference with the crazy mussies and pussies like you is that they actually have the balls to act on their crazy sometimes. I'm not complaining, don't go out and shoot someone. We like it that you and yours are all talk.

#26     May 29, 2013
  7. Aww are you still sore I picked on you yesterday, poor little boy.

#27     May 29, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's next, you gonna scrape some mud off your boots and throw it at me?

#28     May 29, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You picked on ME? Do tell.

Say, did you happen to get lucky the other night searching for a "date" at the local truck stop?

#29     May 29, 2013
  10. LOL damn that was funny in that it's so bad of a joke. But it made me laugh so it worked, kudos.

And for the record if I go that route I'll get a hopefully higher class of hooker than the truck stop walkers. A good buddy of mine frequents the working class girls and I'd ask him for some referrals. But that probably ain't gonna happen. And before you make fun of my buddy he thinks I'm crazy for voting for Obama, he owns several AR15's and dozens of other guns. Is a card carring conservative and about 3/4 badass, I wouldn't want to tangle with him. And yet we're best buds, go figure.

#30     May 29, 2013