More shadiness from George Zimmerman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think she's "on the rag".

#51     Dec 29, 2012
  2. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not say Trayvon is suspended for the drug test. I know Trayvon was suspended for trace of marijuana and marijuana pipe. And for writing WTF on the locker, and for lateness and truancy.
    Trayvon was not suspended for "burglary tool" They never tell his mother and father about the screwdriver.

What I am saying is he was 16 when he have some trouble in school for the first time. So he make some mistakes like MANY AMERICAN teenagers. So that is proof he is "thug", "gangbanger"? And why do people talk about that to say George is right to kill him? The time Trayvon is killed George se no crime, and no crime happen. You know George have trouble too? He assault the police officer, he pick up and throw a girl because she is drinking, and he hurt her. His girlfriend file the charges against him too for violence. Should someone kill the people in my link below if they walk home only, because they do something wrong before? Are they "thugs", "gangbangers"?

"Caroline Giuliani, 20, and her mother, Donna Hanover, leave a police station Wednesday in New York. Former mayor and presidential candidate Rudolph W. Giuliani's daughter was arrested on a misdemeanor shoplifting charge after she was seen on video pocketing makeup at a cosmetics store, police say."

"In 2002, Ashley Biden, daughter of then-U.S. Sen. Joseph Biden (D-Del.), was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of obstructing a police officer outside a Chicago bar, according to Los Angeles Times wire services. Ashley Biden, who was 21 at the time, was with a group of people on a street where several bars are located when someone threw a bottle at an officer, police said. When police tried to arrest the person, Biden blocked the officer's path and made intimidating statements, officer JoAnn Taylor said."

"Al Gore III, son of former vice president Al Gore, was arrested on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs in 2007 after sheriff's deputies pulled him over for allegedly driving 100 mph on the San Diego Freeway."

"Alexandra Kerry, right, daughter of Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.), was arrested in Hollywood fin 2009 on drunken driving allegations."

"Noelle Bush, daughter of then Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, was arrested in 2002 after allegedly trying to fill a false prescription at a Tallahassee, Fla., pharmacy, police said."

"In President George W. Bush's first year in office, Jenna Bush, one of his twin daughters, pleaded no contest to a charge of being a minor in possession of alcohol. Austin, Tex., police had seen Bush, then a 19-year-old freshman at the University at Texas, and a friend drinking alcohol in a nightclub."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...8/05/GA2010080503952.html?sid=ST2010080504606

#52     Dec 29, 2012
  3. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I am sure. I wil not tell you the name of the school because I am not talking about information personal on the internet.
    The rule is for the school if you have activity after school, or you drive the car to school, is mandatory random drug test. If we say no, then the school say guilty.

If we are not after school with activity, and do not drive the car to school, then the school give the guardian or parent the paper to sign yes or no for the school choose their children for random drug test. The guardian can say no do not do that or the guardian can say yes yu can choose my child. But the school can say something is "suspicious" or if they see something, then the school can choose that person to take the test, and go past the guardian paper that say no.
    For my brother he did not have marijuana in the school, and not smoking in the school. But the principal tell my grandfather someone in the school say he look suspicious. They say he was laughing too much in the hall, and his eyes red. So they say to my grandfather to take him to doctor we go to in one hour time, or the school will do the drug test. Ok, so he is positive for marijuana. But he never smoke in the school. And marijuana can be in the body for 30 days even when you are not smoking.

#53     Dec 29, 2012
  4. My wife saw the Zimmerman story on the news, and shouted, "I hope he dies a long slow horrible death !"

I said, "Don't be stupid, we can't all be married to you."

#54     Dec 29, 2012
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

And your brother learned a justified and proper lesson of what his future will be like. Most workplaces drug test today. You are required to take a drug test to get a job and the company has the right to drug test you at any time during your employment. In my current role doing IT at a major bank, I am required to take a drug test at the start of every contract cycle (6 month intervals).

#55     Dec 29, 2012
  6. That's just bullshit, but don't let pesky facts get in the way of your narrative . The ACLU would be all over that like, obama's shit on AK47's nose.

#56     Dec 29, 2012
  7. Yes but technically it's voluntary which this dumb bitch can't seem to grasp and refuses to honestly admit the circumstances of how her brother failed a drug test.

#57     Dec 29, 2012
  8. Mav88

Mav88

by her writing, I'd say she would fail a drug test

she fail most any test for that matter

#58     Dec 29, 2012
  9. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are rude and angry. You talk so big. I underatand my brother fail the drug test. He have marijuana in his body, he is positive for that drug. You say "voluntary" but IS NOT voluntary. I explain to you how the school do this. My grandfather sign the paper to say (NO) to random drug test. My grandfather is not approve to let the school drug test my brother. My grandfather want to keep the school authority away from our family. He want the school to educate only and my grandfather will talk to my brother for other problems. My grandfaher want the school authority to educate, and he not want them in his personal life. My brother is not driving the car to school and he is not doing the after school activity. This is why the guardian have to sign the paper yes or no to agree to random drug test. My brother is not in the sports now for after school activity, and he is not driving the car to school. He is not wrestling no more, and he is not playing the sports because he go to work after school. He is not gangbanger. He is not that.

#59     Dec 29, 2012
  10. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You talk and talk. I am work hard in college and have good grades.

#60     Dec 29, 2012