More shadiness from George Zimmerman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 27, 2012.

#41     Dec 29, 2012
  2. you should listen to the way you speak... your English is terrible.. your spelling of suspicion is way off... here
    "And the school not have to tell the guardian"
    "parent who say the student"
    "my grandfather want to know who say"
    "the person to say my brother is suspicious not have to go"
    "why he think"

you obviously have a chip on your shoulder that you even have feelings about this... you need to dig a little deeper inside yourself and see why you are so bothered by this affair. You obviously see the world as tilted out of the black mans favor...

#42     Dec 29, 2012
  3. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are wrong. I hate black gangsters or latino gangsters or white gangsters that kill people. I hope they die.

Do you see my link to the autopsy? Do you see the lies in this thread about Trayvon have bruise knuckles? Why you are not talking about that?
    That is fact. But you want to talk about my Engish. Why?

#43     Dec 29, 2012
  4. Excuse me i said nothing about black gangsters.... and the fact that you said that makes me realize what kind of conversation your capable of having with someone about this matter. Use your energy more wisely. Your feeding on negative energy. let it go.... if Trayvon is not your family then you have no skin in this game.. The court of law will take care of it.. The media luckly has nothing to do with whether or not a person gets convicted .. look at Casey Anthony... She wasn't convicted .. that doesn't mean she didn't do it.. They just couldnt prove it.. Our laws are set up to protect the innocent.. If a few Guilty get off then thats the price we pay to keep innocent people out of jail.. i'm done with this thread

#44     Dec 29, 2012
  5. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You live in this country and you do not know this is common?
    If my brother or me or any student refuse drug test in school they say that is guilty. That is not bullshit. My grandfather sign the paper to say (NO) random drug test for my brother, But the school do this drug test to my brother, and they tell my grandfather if someone in the schoo think my brother is suspicious, they can not honor my grandfather say no to random drug test. My brother only smoke marijuana, but he is not criminal, and not bad, and work too. But he suspended for 10 days.

#45     Dec 29, 2012
  6. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said this

So you talk about black people

#46     Dec 29, 2012
  7. 1) okay lets forget the fact that if your brother smokes mj he is a criminal but that's beside the point.

nope never heard of it so that's why I'm asking you to prove it.
    I don't put it past the fascists but that would clearly be an unreasonable search.

Are you sure it was a random involuntary drug test in public school?
    I seriously doubt you are correct. now they do test students involved in extra-curricular activity but those tests are voluntary( at least according to the law ).

#47     Dec 29, 2012
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So you are stating very directly that Trayvon Martin had broken skin on his knuckles from punching George Zimmerman. This how the jury will see this evidence.

But, of course, you can spin your version of the facts any way you want. The reality is that Trayvon had clear injuries associated with punching someone.

#48     Dec 29, 2012
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#49     Dec 29, 2012
  10. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you the autopsy. Trayvon does not have bruised knuckles like you say. He have one very small 1/4 by 1/8 inch abrasion on the one finger. If Trayvon punch George many, many times like George say, why Trayvon does not have bruise or more cuts?

#50     Dec 29, 2012