More shadiness from George Zimmerman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's all the bleeding heart liberals have.

#31     Dec 28, 2012
    #32     Dec 28, 2012
  3. maxpi

maxpi

I got tired of feeling bad for all the losers in the world... I'll be doing my chakra energizing exercises for awhile.

#33     Dec 28, 2012
  4. :D :D :D IShop tries to reason with trend. too damn funny.

#34     Dec 28, 2012
  5. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, YOU read the autopsy. Go to the link. Download pdf . Page 3.

"There is a 1/4 x 1/8 inch small abrasion on the left fourth finger"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/trayvon-martin-autopsy_n_1525763.html

#35     Dec 28, 2012
    #36     Dec 28, 2012
    #37     Dec 28, 2012
    #38     Dec 28, 2012
  9. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proof of what? The drugs test? Ok, the guardian or parent sign the paper in school to say yes or no to random drug test. If the guardian or parent say no on the paper, the school can go past the guardian or parent and test random if they have "suspician"
    And the school not have to tell the guardian or parent who say the student is suspicious. I know that is true because that happen to my brother. And when my brother go to the meeting with the school board to get off the suspension, my grandfather want to know who say my brother is suspicious. The school board tell my grandfather they can not tell him the name. And the person to say my brother is "suspicious" not have to go to the school board meeting to say why he think my brother is suspicious.

#39     Dec 28, 2012
  10. Sounds like bullshit to me.
    random involuntary drug tests in public school is not constitutional: period.

So I'm waiting for you to prove it.

#40     Dec 29, 2012