More shadiness from George Zimmerman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 27, 2012.

1. With Shady Z chasing Martin who was running from him many will disagree imo.If they let in other evidence of Shady Z's character he is done imo

If he beats the FL case Holder is likely to go after him imo

#21     Dec 27, 2012
  2. I live in Florida, people need to let Zimmerman case go. I remember the hysteria over Casey Anthony and when the actual trial began there was no physical evidence tying her to the scene. There is absolutely no way in hell any sane jury should convict Zimmerman on 2nd degree murder in this case. No amount of people crying on dailykos will change that.

#22     Dec 27, 2012
  3. 2nd degree will be hard.Do you know if the jury will be allowed to convict on a lesser charge ?

#23     Dec 27, 2012
  4. I think the indictment is only 2nd degree only nothing else. I did not remember any lesser included offenses listed. I think it is all or nothing barring a plea deal.

#24     Dec 27, 2012
  5. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tell in my post before Trayvon have no bruised knuckles. I tell you the video show George stalk Trayvon. I tell you that 3 times Trayvon go away from George, but George keep stalk Trayvon.
    What will YOU feel if you are Trayvon?

Why do you not ask why George never tell Trayvon he is neighborhood watch person? Why does George never think he create fear to Trayvon when he stalk him?

#25     Dec 27, 2012
  6. Why does George lie to where he say Trayvon punch him? Trayvon's dead body is not the same place where George say Trayvon punch him, then George fall down, then Trayvon go on top of him to try to smother him and punch him, then George shoot him. That is Jorge's story. Why does George lie about that? Why?

#26     Dec 27, 2012
    #27     Dec 27, 2012
    #28     Dec 27, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

George tell you that himself did he?

#29     Dec 28, 2012
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You better read the autopsy report that stated very directly that Trayvon had bruised knuckles.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/tra...-—-potentially-supporting-zimmermans-defense/

Maybe you need to stop making up your own facts... and evaluate the existing facts (aka reality) in the same way that a jury would before spouting opinions publicly.

#30     Dec 28, 2012