More Rush Fatman Lunacy...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jan 22, 2009.

1. LMAO!!!!

hap, that's hilarious. By the way, have you noticed an uptick in the Idiot Alcoholic's post count, along with a commensurate uptick in the number of insane ideas he's floating (i.e. that before we can say that it's wrong for a hairy, stinking 45-year old imam to anally rape a 9 year old child, we need to ask what the defines 'too young', because in some cultures, it's ok. Please the The Religion of Peace thread for that).

In '07 when ZZZzzzzzzz fell off the wagon, he started losing it here, and ended up posting nothing but pictures of pink rabbits and cutting and pasting our words as his responses.

I'm saying he's off the wagon. Let's see how far he disintegrates this time.

ZZZzzz's man-crush on Limbaugh is well documented. He's like an 11-year old on the playground that likes a girl and shows her by mocking her and pulling her hair.

#41     Jan 23, 2009
  2. Which is why freedom of speech is wonderful. :D :D

#42     Jan 23, 2009
  3. Nik, the Zzztroll has definitely fallen off the wagon again. Whenever its personal demons awaken, it begins a posting frenzy that is very much akin to a monkey throwing its shit in every direction hoping it sticks somewhere. I well recall its '07 antics, which were strikingly similar to Steve Martin's "Ruprecht the Monkey Boy" character in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, only with massive amounts of alcohol thrown in.

I believe the troll's crush on Limbaugh is second only to the one it has for Ann Coulter. Depending on how much alcohol it has had, however, that order may be reversed. I'm sure at times it fantasizes that Limbaugh is a helpless 9 year old at the Imamzzzz madrasah.

Anyway, it's a new year, but the same old lonely and alcoholic ZZzztroll. Hopefully this is the year it breaks the cycle, gets back on the wagon, finds true love, and enjoys consensual sex for the first time in probably decades. I'm sure, however, that its circumstances would require it to question what the definition of "consensual" is....

#43     Jan 23, 2009
  4. #44     Jan 23, 2009

5. Are you losing it? You are turning into ZZZzzzzzzz more and more everyday.

In the past week, you were outed as a religious bigot in another thread.

In the last week, you were outed as a narrow-minded (myopic) radical far-left fanatic in another thread.

You spend a significant portion of your day reading and posting in the politics & religion forum. You argue about United States politics even though you are a Canadian. Do you have any interest in you own country's politics?

And finally (for this post anyway), you frequently falsely accuse people of racism when you disagree with their political viewpoint. There are racists and bigots that post in this forum. However, when you falsely throw out the racism accusation, you increase the likelihood that people will not pay attention when there is a real case of racism (i.e., Al Sharpton).

You may not believe it; but, by picking on you, I am really trying to help you.

Now I am off to the gym.

#45     Jan 23, 2009
  6. No, the person with whom I had several exchanges ended up agreeing with me:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2268656#post2268656

But as the monkey that you are, you just sling shit all the same, right?

#46     Jan 23, 2009
  7. ThunderPussy, you are a hypocrite. What are the racial undertones of the following quote:

"In fact, I suspect that several of the mugs and bad haircuts who frequent this site actually wear their functional illiteracy as a badge of honor, with their younger brethren priding themselves in their mobility despite wearing their trousers half way down their butt. (This folly of wearing trousers at half-mast should be the topic of your next thread: "Say no to crack.")"

Are you taking a swipe against the hip-hop culture?

You have already proven that you are a narrow-minded bigot. Are you a racist too?

:D

#47     Jan 23, 2009
  8. Back from the gym already, are you? That was a quick sauna.

I hate all things hip hop, with my prejudice being limited to bad taste.

#48     Jan 23, 2009

9. ThunderPussy, we all pretty well know what's what. Including mugs like you you, who always know when to hide under the white sheet of plausible deniability. But once a clear pattern has been established, it gets harder to finesse a turd, Thunderpussy, no matter how hard you may try.

BTW, my gym plans were postponed due to a successful trade. I will go to the gym after the market closes.

#49     Jan 23, 2009
  10. Add plagiarism to your bigotry and general lack of integrity, and you have a hard core, Far-Right Republican. And there you are.

#50     Jan 23, 2009