More Rush Fatman Lunacy...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Rush doesn't want Obama to succeed with Obama policy.

Obama is the president.

Obama is going to try to implement his policy.

Rush opposes that policy.

Therefore Rush is hoping that it fails and America suffers as a consequence.

Why does Rush hate Americans so much that he would rather them suffer than have Obama succeed?

A patriot supports their country, right or wrong...isn't that the right wing motto? My country right or wrong?

#11     Jan 22, 2009
  2. Excellent point.

#12     Jan 22, 2009
  3. This could be the most hypocritical thing I've ever seen posted on this forum.

#13     Jan 22, 2009
  4. Excellent points.

#14     Jan 22, 2009
  5. Oh, so the right wing motto that I posted is hypocritical...

Exactly so...

#15     Jan 22, 2009
  6. Check your own post history and then ask yourself your own question.

#16     Jan 22, 2009
  7. I leave it to the others here to check my post history, they seem to get off on it.

In any case, you are deviatiing away from Rush Fatman and his hoping that America fails to a focus on me.

This method of distracting away from the topic, which is Rush Fatman, to me is the work of losers who can't defend the Fatman and his anti-American rhetoric...

#17     Jan 22, 2009
  8. Not as much as you get off on prepubescent children.

#18     Jan 22, 2009
  9. lol. You liberals are a funny bunch. The more you speak the more hypocritical you become.

What was it that the MSM did for Obama the whole election process - yes, distracting away from the topic.

#19     Jan 22, 2009
  10. The hypocrisy is indeed palpable. When Bush was president, it was unpatriotic and anti-American to disagree with him. Now that Obama is president, magically, such is no longer the case. So it seems that even mindless dogma has been subjected to a seismic shift. Of course, it's still dogma...just of the hypocritical variety, as dogma usually tends to be.

Not that I think a president is always right and that to disagree with him is unpatriotic. Just that some of you bad haircuts choose that mindless dogma only when it suits you.

#20     Jan 22, 2009