More rally today? or selloff?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Dec 22, 2008.

Will the market surge today?

1. Surge

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. Selloff

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  3. Flat

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  1. I understand your sarcasm.....but note that the first word in PPT is "Plunge". Was there a panicky plunge today?

I find it absurd that anytime there's a countrend surge the PPT gets blamed on ET threads. I guess the weak shorts have to make up a boogeyman to blame for their mistakes.

#21     Dec 22, 2008
  2. Yup looks like we got that vertical line into the close

great day. As I posted b4 stocks are hugely undervalued. PE ratios are contracting as prices fall. If fundamentals were worsening PE ratios would remain the same as stock prices fell. The fundamentals of the US economy have not changed at all between June 2007 and now. Thats why stocks rebounded huge in 2 the close. because the funds that move the market know I'm right. The vast majority of sectors are immune to mental recession. No one cares about GM or unemployment claims. Buy GOOG. I know pretty much everything about econ and markets.

#22     Dec 22, 2008
  3. noddyboy

noddyboy

Honestly, I am not even sure if you are long right now. How can you post this day after day?

#23     Dec 22, 2008
  4. Ha ha yeah he says the same thing every single day...then if we happen to have an up day, he gloats and makes a bunch of posts saying how he was right...

Then the next 8 or 9 days in a row he will be wrong.

Funny shit.

#24     Dec 22, 2008
  5. Not surprising considering he posts from a community college.

#25     Dec 22, 2008
  6. noddyboy

noddyboy

I guess even mad houses have internet connection these days...
    :confused:

#26     Dec 22, 2008
  7. You do realize that if every single day was like today (which you claimed was a "great day"), the mkts would go to zero and every single day would be a down day.

I thought you were a permabull :p

#27     Dec 22, 2008
  8. gkishot

gkishot

2-3 more days like today and markets are ready to go higher.

#28     Dec 22, 2008
  9. you are going to take stock_trad3rs side after he said he pretty much knows everything about economics and the markets :p

my reply to him was just a joke.

#29     Dec 22, 2008
  10. not only the best contrarian but the quintessential clown of ET.

#30     Dec 22, 2008