More Racist Violence...uh, the Politically-Incorrect Kind

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jsp326, Sep 8, 2014.

1. jsp326

jsp326

2. jsp326

jsp326

And the typical *crickets* from the "Only whites can be wacists"/head-in-sand crowd.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Probably because we've already discussed it in several other threads in the forum well before you got here on it :) Check the threads "White Privilege" and "A glimpse of what today's conservative really is". :)

4. jsp326

jsp326

Thanks, I don't follow the threads that closely. I've noticed, however, that the so-called progressives here don't like to deal directly with the facts. Instead, they hide out in more ambiguous threads like you mentioned. Then, when confronted with "inconvenient truths" that aren't supposed to occur according to their worldviews, they squirm, tap dance and avoid direct engagement.

5. This incident was caused by Geroge Bush's failure to spend more funds on education for at risk urban youth. Why did he hate black people so much?

No doubt they were venting their legitimate rage over Ferguson and the racist system that keeps them down.

Damn that Bush and Ted Cruz.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oh, that doesn't change regardless of the thread! :)

7. Max E.

Max E.

Another hate crime. Why is it these pussies can never fight 1on1.

A group of six cowards brutally assaulted a couple outside a Springfield, Mo., nightclub after one of the men allegedly sexually assaulted the woman.

Cops have released terrifying surveillance footage from outside the Outland Ballroom of the Aug. 22 beatdown that sent Meredith Cole and boyfriend Alex Vessey to the hospital.

“It was pretty brutal,” Cole told KYTV.

8. achilles28

achilles28

I'm shocked this happens in America and none of the victims or the witnesses have a gun. Mob beatings are the perfect justification for gun ownership and self-defense. Fuck these low life niggers.

9. Where's the Phoenix guy?

10. Why sensible white people avoid venues where there are blacks. No one will admit it but we all know it's true.

#10     Sep 8, 2014