More Proof

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MondoTrader, Mar 20, 2003.

1. I got that from an international news wire. Turn off your left wing rags and turn on your brain.

#11     Mar 20, 2003
  2. your desperation is building isn't it ? I can feel it. It will build and build, until you either admit your are totally ass backwards wrong, or you will go insane. If you go insane it will be your own fault.

#12     Mar 20, 2003

3. This is why the liberal party is in sooo much trouble.....I ask you to apply simple logic based on an argument you brought up.....and your response is to call me a Fascist????? me? not Saddam...me?

I was watching Dennis Miller on 'Donnahue" a couple weeks ago ( i know, me and two others were probably the only people who watched)....DM said he started moving away form the "left" because he heard people referring to Bush as a 'Fascist' and a 'Nazi"...he said he was ashamed of this and said that he is not going to hide behind phrases like that...He said he feels his liberal left has lost touch with right and wrong and get;s behind the wrong causes....so im going to offer you the opportunity again to apply simple logic to the AL samoud questions I posed and to also, explain to me ' what the definition of a Fascist is"? ..and why you would consider me a Fascist???,,,,,unless of course you are just using catch phrases that you don't even understand.

#13     Mar 20, 2003
  4. Will they be showing the mushroom cloud via HDTV?

#14     Mar 20, 2003

5. ROFL!...

#15     Mar 20, 2003
  6. Here is the same thing from the WASHINGTON POST

"Several hours after the U.S. raids on Baghdad, a Kuwaiti defense ministry spokesman said an Iraqi Scud and two smaller missiles hit northern Kuwait. U.S. Marines said one missile landed near their desert camp, shared with British troops."

THE TRUTH HURTS BITCH !

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A61053-2003Mar20.html

#16     Mar 20, 2003

7. SKUD or SAMOUD...it doesn't matter....as of Dec. he declared he did not have either!!! this is the fat shit blix's fault!! He should not have tried to hide or dimminish these things.

#17     Mar 20, 2003
  8. Pentagon too stupid to determine type of missiles ? Got to ask Kuwait´s defense minister ? :D

#18     Mar 20, 2003
  9. You want to go over there and stand nearby where it exploded and check for the weapon's VIN??

#19     Mar 20, 2003

10. I would just like to say for the record that i have had many exchanges with "brother candle" and i give him credit for at least "questioning' some obvious things...i know your not about to jump on the Bush in 2004 bandwagon but to at least recognize there is some obvious and blatant deceptions about their weapons is very commendable and I give you a lot of credit to publicly state your changing stance or at least you questioning of your prior stance.

#20     Mar 20, 2003