More Proof of No Inflation

Discussion in 'Trading' started by flipflopper, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Feds and Treasury will never go out of business. Thats a faulty assumption.

#21     Apr 14, 2008

2. Part of depressive psychosis is the sense of entitlement.

People feel they deserve more.

People in the US spend 7.2% of income on food compared to other countries as much as 30% so just thank the Lord above and shut up.

PS: Does this food cost involves going to Starbucks for lattes and lemon loaf cakes?

#22     Apr 14, 2008
  3. Remember the Africa famine of the early 80's while Willie Nelson was trying to save our farmers? There is no food shortage where there is a free and democratic society you moron.

#23     Apr 14, 2008
  4. Allen3

Allen3

BUT WE'LL ALL EXPLODE! AND THINK OF ALL THE 5 LEGGED FROGS AND 4 LEAF CLOVERS THAT WILL GROW!

I'm sick of living near a Nuclear power plant and paying the same rate as the rest of the country. Either get on board and get nuclear (rest of the country) or let me pay my local nuclear power plant and you can pay for your oil and natty gas burners.

#24     Apr 15, 2008
  5. ignorance is bliss. guess you haven't heard about export bans on rice in some countries?

#25     Apr 15, 2008
  6. Told you... no inflation:

Core inflation, which excludes energy and food, was better behaved last month, rising by just 0.2 percent, down from a worrisome 0.5 percent rise in February.

no increase in stamp prices. We are doing ok.

#26     Apr 15, 2008
  7. there's no inflation because after paying for food and energy consumers have no money...

#27     Apr 15, 2008