More Power To The Fed???? Why Doesnt That Surprise Me???

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jucesar2005, Mar 31, 2008.

1. MORE POWER TO THE FED???? WHY DOESNT THAT SURPRISE ME???

They let a financial crisis to happen to obtain more control over our economy and money in the name of fianancial security. Same thing with 9-11 when they took some of our rights away.

2. Probably if we have another "crisis" in this country, ie terrorist attack, cell phones won't work, servers won't work and niether will our atm machines. We have private cos which are huge via economics of scale but a thinly disguised nationally controlled by the gov't.

3. astral

astral

Jucesar, Have some patience, within one year or 2, the fed will eventually destroy the dollar. Why?

Because it all fits the plan, North American Union will be coming up, The "Amero" will be introduced and Voila, you will have the same situation as we have in Europe.

ONE BIG SUPER-STATE :)

on the other hand it, why would a criminal system keep printing money out of thin air, if you know they will eventually let their system implode? Well, because there's a bigger plan, one which the masses may not know about.

The scary part is, history is repeating itself, you want to know the future? you want to know what major events are coming up? Just watch history, my friend!