More Political Correctness Run Amok?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucrum, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Exactly.

#21     Jan 12, 2012
  2. Wallet

Wallet

There's some, and I can understand their concerns, that while the infrastructure of al-qaeda is shattered, taking the proverbial boot off their throat would only allow them to regroup and in time attack us again. As long as we are over there, that's where the war is.... come home and we increase the possibility of reprisal here.

I'm all for bringing our troops home, I have several family members in service. But in doing so we have to close down the holes in our borders.

#22     Jan 12, 2012
  3. This incident tells me more about the various twats that are up in arms about it, then the actors themselves.

#23     Jan 12, 2012
  4. Few are in any position to judge these men. They are sent to do our dirty work so we can live the "American Dream". They see what no one should have to see. They do things that no one should have to do. It changes a man forever.
    As I spent my time in hell my philosophy was simple. When you called upon me the talking was done and YOU expected me to do the things that YOU couldn't or wouldn't do. I'll take care of business any way I damn well please. Don't like it? Then come do your own wet work. Otherwise, STFU!
    Semper Fi!!

#24     Jan 15, 2012
  5. They are trained to kill for thier country. Then they show how their training brain wash is make them hate their enemy to urinate on dead enemys, and make the video. Then their same country want to punish them? Punish them to show the world they are so good? Disgrace

#25     Jan 15, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't think having a little pee on some dead taliban is any reason to get excited.

How very American to blow some badguys heads off and then hand-wring about somebody having a piss on them.

#26     Jan 15, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

My sentiments as well.

#27     Jan 16, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Recording it was a big error.

#28     Jan 16, 2012
  9. I agree.

I think I'll look around the internet and research ordinary US citizens, and how we became a country of spies and informants on each other.

What a slick propostition from the archaic ways of the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany informers.Put it on you tube.

Someone else posted an earlier article, should be blame the illegal immigrants for the distrust in our society. We better blame you tube and camera phones and the fact everyone wants to be a "reporter".

#29     Jan 16, 2012
  10. Wallet

Wallet

+1

#30     Jan 16, 2012