More Pedophiles in the OWS movement. Several men have sex with 14 year old.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 24, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

"Great article. Smearing <del>Christians</del> OWS seems to have become a core value of <del>the NY Times</del> CBS."

#11     Oct 25, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not laughing that hard, but I am smiling, as he's stopped altering the contents of quotes.

Edit: it's disappointing to see you stoop to this yet again. That's what, three times in a week? And you're one of the strongest posters from the right on this forum, imho.

#12     Oct 25, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

It didnt seem so stupid to liberals when the media was making the case that the tea partiers are all racists simply because they spotted a couple racist signs within the crowds of thousands.

Now the Mainstream media has egg on their face big time, and they simply neglect to report it when there is just as many racists in the OWS movement, but there has also been a bunch of pedophiles, rapists and thieves within the OWS movement.

I made my comment to mock all of the idiots who tried to throw blanket statements over the tea party based on the actions of a few out of crowds of thousands.

#13     Oct 25, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Factually reporting on incidents is not smearing anyone, when they start saying that every single OWS protester is a peodphile because they found this incident, and a few others involving pedophilia and rape, then you might have an argument.

Also let me know when any of these things show up on the national news channels, most of this stuff im finding is off of drudge, and its all on local news networks never at the national level, none of this is making its way to any of the main night time news broadcasts.

#14     Oct 25, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Why dont you ever take a shot at your own side on this? When Kut2k2, or AK47, or RCG trader make the claim that the Tea Partiers are all a bunch of racists why dont you ever point that out?

I make sarcastic remarks like this about the OWS movement in response to all the assholes on this site who are making the claim that all Tea Partiers are racist based on a couple of people. Its funny because none of the ones who claim all tea partiers are racist ever come in and try to defend against posts like mine, because they know that if they did they would just look stupid, as it is two sides of the same coin.

#15     Oct 25, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Where?

#16     Oct 25, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

You arent serious are you?

Since i dont want to waste my time digging up posts, i will save links to the next 9-10 instances i see, and i will point them out to you, though i have a hard time imagining that you missed all the phony cries of racism from your side, and the repeated claims that the tea party is inherently racist.

#17     Oct 25, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:

About once a week.

#18     Oct 25, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

I was going to edit your quote and change the word "week" to "day," but i was worried you might dime me out to the moderators. :D

#19     Oct 25, 2011