more option advisory......? OEXoptions.com

Discussion in 'Options' started by anugrahtex, Jan 29, 2008.

1. The math stuff was aimed at readers who think they are above anyone else or would doubt too much what I stated, so that they factually understand that I have teeth. You seem to have gotten that point, and my objective was met.

Assuming your own system of beliefs regarding what can and cannot be free, why did you then expect/demand that I would give "a word about how that makes trading risk free" to anyone when such information is of great value?

A principle is not a fact. It is a fundamental law/assumption that human make/discover in building/understanding man made and natual systems. Of course it should not be contradicted by facts (or not too much contradicted by facts). Markets are a man made system, and although founded on certain principles, this does not mean that the implementation of a market system will not lead to holes that can be exploited by the few or contain elements that are inherently violating the principles at the theoretical level but that cannot seen with the naked eye of everyone, with the exception of the few. Such few will not exploit the found holes too much for various reasons and limitations.

The gaps are in the understanding and in the human mind. Some of these holes (not all) may be plugged through learning. One can not know about such things unless they have the ability and desire to learn.

My principle is: Anything conceived by the human mind contains flaws and holes, unless it can be proven with certainty. I have not seen any proof that the risk free principle cannot be violated, yet you hold on to it as if it is a certainty.

#21     Feb 4, 2008
  2. You have loose bolts and nutts in your thinking. Why you do not go to a farm to take care of the herd, milk the cows, be a shepard or something like that? You do not seem to be cut for discussing such topics. What do you know about thinking and things you cannot see with a naked eye.

Where did you get this statement: "You can use this knowledge to predict the moving average of any index at any time in the past". Does it emanate from the clouds in your head?

#22     Feb 4, 2008
  3. I factually understood that you're missing something else a few inches above your teeth. Your math presented the equivalent of "1+1=2" as a monumental discovery. You managed to state it in a confusing and almost-impressive manner, like you were trying to convince people that you'd discovered something big, so if that was your objective you can raise the "mission accomplished" banner now.

You're the one running around claiming that you beat the system. If you can't give at least one example, or some sort of evidence that you've actually done it, you're just another crackpot making claims of riches and trading prowess on the internets.

Ball's in your court. None of this "you can't prove the system is perfect" nonsense. You say you can beat it. Prove you can beat it.

EDIT: If you don't understand why your 25/50 day SMA "math" is trivial and useless, the only person you're fooling is yourself.

#23     Feb 4, 2008

4. Commie, dont waste your energy. Riskfree is a fraud.

#24     Feb 4, 2008
  5. I will give you something for free if you really can decode this message. Once you understand "1+1=2", you will understand where to place your stops.

#25     Feb 4, 2008
  6. I don’t know to what degree riskfree is a fraud or not nor does it even matter. IMO his only objective here is to feed his ego, obviously he’s not realizing that satisfaction anywhere else in the non-internet world. Hey, that’s okay too, it’s the internet for god’s sake, there are millions of characters here who live to play games and pretend to be the big shots they wish they were in the real world.

If in fact there was a riskfree method out there which could be implemented successfully you surely would not learn about it on a free web board from a total stranger. Then again if there was a risk free method to return greater then the risk free rate the markets as we know them would no longer exist.

If riskfree feels better about himself coming here and touting himself or his theory of risk free trading then so be it. One might think that someone who is so all knowing and powerful as to know the magic of risk free trading might a) have enough self confidence as to not be so condescending to others and b) not necessarily share that knowledge but surely answer others questions without desperately trying to stroke his own ego.

Forgive me if I don’t have this quote down word for word....

“pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, I am the great and powerful Oz.”

#26     Feb 4, 2008