More on fake courts, fake cops & robo-signers

Discussion in 'Economics' started by hippie, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Unicredit Debt Collection Scam "Serves" Fake Court Papers by Fake Cops and Fake Judges

This story is so outrageous that I cannot figure out why it has not gone viral on the internet. Unicredit America Inc, a debt collection firm, had people dress up (pretending to be police), serve fake papers to people requiring them to show up in court.

People showed up in a fake court for a fake hearing with a fake witness stand, and an individual in black pretending to be a judge.

Please consider Debt Collector Scam Reaches New Low: The Unicredit Bogus “Courtroom” Scam ........

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogs...lysis+(Mish's+Global+Economic+Trend+Analysis)

2. I'm surprised they haven't been prosecuted for impersonating a police officer

another 'only in America' eh

3. pspr

pspr

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Gotta love banks. First they recklessly loan money. Next, they recklessly go after people.

THEY are the ones who should be in jail! GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE BANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this was some credit outfit, but they're all in the same category.

Last, if someone showed up at my door in a fake cop uniform, and tried to pull that shit, they would be looking down the barrel of a Kimber Warrior .45!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: