More Obamacare layoffs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Applebees can afford to pay for healthcare for their employees but they would rather the government pay for it

The tax payer will pay for the 99 weeks of unemployment and healthcare of the employees applebees lays off because of their greed...yea applebees

#51     Nov 11, 2012
  2. No,business owners like Shattner pushed the costs to the tax payers by not covering their employees healthcare .

#52     Nov 11, 2012
  3. I'm sure someone here warned you stupid fvcking liberals here : be careful what you wish for.

YOU ASKED FOR YOU GOT IT.

#53     Nov 11, 2012
  4. The funny thing.....this is turning out to be like Atlas Shrugged.....

#54     Nov 11, 2012
  5. I dont think tax payers should be paying for any entitlements that the private sector should be providing but pass off to the government to provide

When business owners like shattener refuse to cover their employees healthcare and the insurance companies abuse customers by not offering insurance due to pre existing conditions and denying claims etc the people will turn to a candidate like Obama.

While you blame Obama,I blame the greedy businesses that dont offer health coverage and the insurance companies that only wants to insure healthy people and try their best to deny claims

#55     Nov 11, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

No, the franchise owner cant dumb ass, i know a guy who owns bars, and i know the restaraunt/bar numbers very well, a place like aaple bees would be lucky to be making 250k-1million dollars a year, now add a cost 300-500 bucks a month and times that by 50 employees, all of a sudden the owner is out 25k per month, times 12 and thats 300k/year.

Obama and the bozos in his administration were to fucking stupid to realise that restaraunts can not afford this new cost, the main cost to restaraunts is their employees who all just so happen to be minimum wage workers, obamacare just doubled their main cost over night. So now instead of being able to work for a garbage wage, and make decent money on tips, the waiters and waitresses are going to lose their jobs, and lose hours, way to go Obama.

#56     Nov 11, 2012
  7. “While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.”

#57     Nov 11, 2012
  8. Bull shit.If the franchise owner has over 50 employees then they have multiple restaurants and they can afford to offer their employees health coverage but would rather the government do it

The Papa Johns owner said the Obama care cost would be around 15 cents a pizza or 8-15 million a year.Papa Johns has over a billion a year in sales but the tax payer will be paying for his employees health care because he wont

#58     Nov 11, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D Oh brother. I guess this is why we call you IQ47 though.

#59     Nov 11, 2012
  10. Oh brother.You support Shattner while he is worth 600 million and forces YOU/the tax payer to pay for his employees health care.

#60     Nov 11, 2012