More Obamacare layoffs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

15 cents huh? You gotta reputable source/link for that number?

#11     Nov 11, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

AK47 is a nitwit who has no business sense whatsoever. It is a certainty that he has no P+L experience at all, and wouldn't know how to run a profitable business if it was given to him free and clear.

He is just blindly supporting the "prosecute the rich" mentality his side of the aisle promotes. When the rich are gone, or no longer rich, they will - like locusts - move on to another group to go after. It reminds me of Germany in the 1930s.

#12     Nov 11, 2012
  3. For all the rightes cheering business owners like Schnatter they will be the reason for higher government health care costs and eventually a full scale government take over of health care.If businesses wont provide their employees health care the government will have to.

#13     Nov 11, 2012
  4. #14     Nov 11, 2012
  5. Ya know he could keep the pie the same price and just leave off two pieces of pepperoni. This would be really excellent.

Aren't we manufacturing a bunch of crap for food in the best interest of providing "free stuff" because some son of a bitch has a price point?

-----------------------

I wonder what liability insurance costs are baked into a pie?

#15     Nov 11, 2012
  6. piezoe

piezoe

What about a surtax on bad taste?

#16     Nov 11, 2012
  7. Actually his father and a business partner did

#17     Nov 11, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Might as well at this point. I'm already paying for GD everything else with my tax dollars.

For some strange reason I am craving a Papa John's pizza though.

#18     Nov 11, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Their panic is palpable. Business just isn't going to go along with this and many who voted for Obama are going to lose their jobs as a result of their own votes. You can't harangue a business into profitability.

I have personally come to regard the left as being mentally deranged to some extent. The madness of Bush Derangement Syndrome has lingered. These folks didn't recover. If anything it has gotten worse. I predict violence against businesses and business owners who don't cooperate and I would not be completely surprised to see some attempt to charge George Bush and Dick Cheney with some contrived crimes. This is *exactly* like 1930s Germany and Obama is you-know-who. Its all unfolding like a bad movie but it is real. Get ready to be asked to turn in your weapons.

#19     Nov 11, 2012
  10. I have never eaten at papa johns but will support any business that opposes obamacare.

AK, if you care so much about their health insurance needs why don't you pay for them?

#20     Nov 11, 2012