More obamacare career liars trying to opt out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Dec 11, 2012.

1. The economic destruction of this idiotic law is going to be great.

What a bunch of aholes.

Dems Ask for Delay to Obamacare Med Device Tax They Voted for in the First Place
    Medical Device Tax is just one of 20 Obamacare Taxes.

In a letter to Majority Leader Harry Reid, 18 Democrat senators and senators-elect have asked for “a delay in the implementation” of the Obamacare medical device tax. Like most of the significant tax increases in Obamacare, the medical device tax is scheduled to take effect on Jan. 1, 2013, conveniently after the 2012 presidential election.

Each of the 18 Democrat signatories voted for or supported Obamacare in the first place. And now they want a sweetheart exemption from one of its most onerous provisions. Even in Washington DC, that shows a lot of gall.

The signatories to the letter are as follows:

Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.)

Kay Hagan (D-N.C.)

Al Franken (D-Minn.)

Herb Kohl (D-Wis.)

Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.)

John Kerry (D-Mass.)

Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.)

Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.)

Robert Casey (D-Pa.)

Ben Nelson (D-Neb.)

Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.)

Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.)

Dick Durbin (D-Ill.)

Joseph Lieberman (I-Conn.)

Patty Murray (D-Wash.)

Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.)

Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.)

Joe Donnelly (D-Ind.) – (Voted for Obamacare in the House)

Read more: http://atr.org/dems-delay-obamacare-med-device-tax-a7380#ixzz2EnSSuFBB
    Follow us: @taxreformer on Twitter

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds.

3. I wish bush and the republican congress had solved the problem of the uninsured as they might have done a better job.Considering Newts,The heritage foundation and Romneys health plan is nearly identical to obamacare I'm not sure they would have though

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh puhleeze.

6. pspr

pspr

Don't the democraps want more taxes? This is a perfect opportunity for them to raise some more cash to spend on anything but the debt. They tax the manufacturers and the manufactures pass it on to the users (us).

They can just say, "Oh, we didn't read that bill before we voted on it so don't blame us. Blame the Republicans for not doing their oversight and telling you about this tax even though we wouldn't give them a copy of the bill to read until the day of the vote."

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

On everyone, but themselves.

8. Mav88

Mav88

how often do liberals argue that higher taxes don't matter and corporations don't pay their fair share?

now they make this argument so as not to hurt this industry, how contemptably two faced can they be? They sell out to get the titsucker vote then pull this shit

9. My guess is they all have device manufacturers in their states who are raising cain. Certainly Minn and Ma have major cardiac device manufacturers.

All very predictable. Raise taxes, just not on me.