More Obama Dirty Tricks Before Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Obama should pack his bags and go back to Kenya.

He is
    1) Muslim
    2) hates Israel
    3) hates America

What a wreck of a president!

God bless USA and Israel, but I have to say that USA will become a muzzie country, if Obama HUSEIN gets another term.

#21     Sep 1, 2011
  2. JamesL

JamesL

Boehner (and Repubs) just got played. Obama moves speech as a sign of bi-partisan co-operation. Now, when Repubs object to Obama's plans for jobs, they will come across as more of the same, obstructionists. Beautifully played. First smart political move I have seen Obama make in 3 years

And Boehner should have seen this coming.

#22     Sep 1, 2011

3. Exactly......Boehner likes to play the crowd, instead of seeking good for country.

He is a backward looking indicator. :D .

#23     Sep 1, 2011
  4. JamesL

JamesL

Good of the country? If Obama was thinking about the good of the country, he would have tried to fix the job situation BEFORE shoving healthcare down our throats. Obama doesn't give a shit about the country either. It's all just politicking.

BTW, where are those 400k instant jobs Nancy promised once HC was passed?

I'm going to focus on jobs and getting Americans back to work. And this time, I REALLY mean it!

#24     Sep 1, 2011
  5. Blaming repubs as obstructionists has been constant for the last 3 years with Obama. There is nothing new, nothing unexpected and nothing politically beautiful about this move. Beautifully petty would be more accurate.

And if this is all Obama can muster up, blaming repubs as obstructionists, he's in for a world of hurt.

But his actions are already confirming that. Here is his latest genius idea to save the world by finger pointing:

White House creating website for online petitions
    WASHINGTON -- The White House is making it easier for people to press the federal government to act.

It is bringing that age-old constitutional right to petition one's government into the digital age with a new webpage, "We the People," where members of the public will be able to create and sign petitions seeking the government's action on a range of issues.

An official response is guaranteed for any petition that draws enough signatures -- 5,000 names within 30 days -- after it is reviewed by staff and the appropriate policy experts within the administration, according to White House officials who previewed the details for The Associated Press.

The White House planned to launch the page Thursday on its official website, http://www.whitehouse.gov.

The administration officials requested anonymity to discuss details before the formal announcement.

"When I ran for this office, I pledged to make government more open and accountable to its citizens," President Barack Obama says in the taped announcement. He says the new feature will give Americans "a direct line" to the White House on issues that most concern them.

The online petition program comes as Obama has been urging the public to press their representatives in Congress to act on his ideas for creating jobs and balancing the federal budget.

To emphasize word-of-mouth organizing, a petition's Web address initially will only be known by the person who created it. The address is not supposed to show up anywhere else on the White House website until 150 signatures have been collected, the officials said.

The White House already accepts petitions through its correspondence office and that is not expected to change with the new webpage, according to the officials.

#25     Sep 1, 2011
  6. [​IMG]

#26     Sep 1, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Obama is going to offer tax incentives for hiring? And more "stimulus" spending?

Puullease!

This guy and his Ivy League staff haven't a clue about how to create a job as most of them have never held a job. This has been a huge lesson for the USA regarding our academic system. Most of the idiots in the Obama regime wouldn't last a year in the private sector unless they were lobbyists like Harry Reid's family.

We're going to send a Texas cotton farmer to the Whitehouse in 2012. Yeah, Perry has been a politician for a long time but he was a farmer and at one time sold bibles door-to-door. That may horrify most of the elitist academic assholes in the northeast but it will make me proud of my country again.

#27     Sep 1, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

It would be funny if Roger Goodell made Obama bitch out and move his speech off of the open of the 2011 NFL season as well. :D

#28     Sep 1, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

Obama didn't bother to consult with House and Senate leaders about the timing of his speech. It seems the sole motivaton for his timing decision was to overshadow the Republican debate.

"It's unfortunate the White House ignored decades -- if not centuries -- of the protocol of working out a mutually agreeable date and time before making any public announcement," Boehner spokesman Brendan Buck said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/08/31/obama-steps-on-gop-debate-with-jobs-speech/#ixzz1WiEG7enA

#29     Sep 1, 2011
  10. Yannis

Yannis

US Stimulus $$$

If Obama has his way, sometime this year or next, we taxpayers will again receive another 'Economic Stimulus' payment. This is indeed a very exciting program, and I'll explain it by using a Q & A format:

Q. What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment?
    A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.
    Q. Where will the government get this money?
    A. From taxpayers.
    Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
    A. Only a smidgen of it.
    Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
    A. The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.
    Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?
    A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:
    * If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China or Sri Lanka.
    * If you spend it on gasoline, your money will go to the Arabs.
    * If you purchase a computer, it will go to India , Taiwan or China,
    * If you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico , Honduras and Guatemala.
    * If you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea.
    * If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan.
    * If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.

Instead, keep the money in America by:
    1) Spending it at yard sales, or
    2) Going to ball games, or
    3) Spending it on prostitutes, or
    4) Beer or
    5) Tattoos.
    (These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S. )

Conclusion:
    Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day!

No need to thank me, I'm just glad I could be of help...

:) :) :)

#30     Sep 1, 2011