More media bias

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Once again the MSM shows it's bias. Where's the outrage? Where are the claims of home grown terrorism? Here's the headline:FBI: Vegas shooter had 'lengthy' criminal history

The center of the story: Our investigation strongly indicates that Wicks acted alone, and that his motive was an overwhelming anger against the United States government," Favreau told reporters on the steps of the Lloyd D. George U.S. Courthouse and Federal Building, where Wicks opened fire Monday without saying a word.

Wicks also feuded with managers of a downtown apartment building for seniors and people with disabilities in Fresno, where his handwritten protest of his eviction and a small claims court filing in 1998 included an allegation that he was ousted "Because I am Black."

Now what would the headline be if this guy was white?
    Right Wing Radical Attacks Federal Building in Vegas.

Center of the story would be: A white male, known to have a deep hate of government and has made race related statements such as, I lost my job because I was white, viciously open fired...We are also investigating any possible affiliations with milita groups.

Tell me it wouldn't have played out that way. You know it would have. Drum roll...OK, play your race card.