More left wing violence at the G20 summit.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Im not the one who broke out ridiculous stats to try to win an argument......try again my friend......I simply pointed out why your stats are jaded, but please feel free to call me out on my numbers..... i welcome oposition, especially when the opposistion borders on being totally ludicrous....

#31     Jul 1, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

#32     Jul 1, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

That sums up your left wing buddies pretty well.

#33     Jul 1, 2010
  4. Nothing quite like stacking your cards, eh? It must be gratifying to always win loaded arguments. Agitators at such summits have always been anarchists, and opportunistic thugs and criminals. How convenient that you should associate them with "the other side." But, if Obama is as left as you can get, according to some of you bad haircuts here, then why would his alleged sympathizers seek to thwart his efforts? Now if only you guys could get your own dots to connect...

#34     Jul 1, 2010
  5. Do you believe your own BS? You have to with your teabagging obsessed world view where obvious evidence against your position is a chance to step up some ad hominem.

#35     Jul 1, 2010
  6. Hey gadfly I warned you about that pathological cognitive dissonance thing and here you are schizing out on me answering your own posts.

Tell me how's your relationship with your mother?

Don't tell me we're going to have to revisit the story of Oedipus here, Rex.

#36     Jul 1, 2010
  7. maxpi

maxpi

It's astounding how badly the theories fail and it's astounding that we have to still put up with it all...

#37     Jul 2, 2010
  8. Toronto. Hello!

They're f*cking Canadians, Gabby. You know, Canadians!

#38     Jul 2, 2010
  9. Answering my own post? No. Adding to it. That aside, perhaps you would make more headway if you dealt with your projection issues first.

#39     Jul 2, 2010
  10. Good confabulation but the rest of us are just laughing at you.

#40     Jul 2, 2010