More IB wackiness!!!

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by ktm, Mar 30, 2007.

1. ktm

ktm

Anyone holding EOM ES futs options at IB may have gotten a surprise just now. Suddenly every set of positions I have got multiplied by 10, but only those valued at zero. It happened in both accounts. I called and IB is aware of the issue and working on it. They said some were multiplied by 5 or 15 times the actual number being held. I tried logging in and back out, still there. They show on the TWS and in the account window.

Absolutely bizarre.

2. Which version number of TWS was this ? The brand new one which just arrived ?

3. ktm

ktm

It's back to normal now. I am running 864 from Nov 2006.

4. jtmarlin

jtmarlin

stop complaining - remember it's your fault - not IB's - your responsible for IB's software - your responsible for coding IB's app! - your responsible for the data - the price - all data from ISP, the broker house and anything in between, every little BIT and BYTE - didn't you read the fine print when u signed up? - that's the cost of doing business! ha!ha! - that's what i was told by fellow ET's when i complained about the o mighty IB and any other data vendors on the planet:)

5. with all due respect, if you want simplicity, I suggest a personal broker at Muriel Seibert, or maybe selling apples on a street corner.

lol.

6. Bob111

Bob111

on all of my TWS's ticker QQQQ disappears today. after i put it back-no volume shown on QQQQ.
    anyone having same problem or it just me?

Thank you!

7. Same thing on my TWS.

8. I think the name changed back to QQQ.

IB probably doesn't have it in the symbol list yet.

edit: No, it's PowerShares QQQ.

What the freak is the symbol??? Is it still the same???

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/070410/0237084.html

9. Bob111

Bob111

where is the volume for Q's?

10. Bob111

Bob111

Thank you for link Wayne!

#10     Apr 12, 2007