More hot air from Al Gore: He compares people who guestion MMGW to racists.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Max E. Pad, Aug 30, 2011.

1. More hot air from Al Gore: He compares people who guestion MMGW to racists. Al Gore says he wants to win the debate on Global warming, yet he is completely unwilling to debate anyone.

Typical liberal horseshit, instead of actually debating someone about something just yell "Racist!!!!!" as loud as you can. The hot air coming from Al Gore's mouth is what is really heating up the planet, if Al Gore was to die tomorrow the temperature on the planet would instantly drop by 2-3 degrees.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CGw3y__UcQE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

As bad as Bush was we're actually lucky Gore was not elected.

3. Yep, he is actually the only person i could think of in the democratic party that i would actually prefer Obama to. Gore would have been downright dangerous, and he would have been using the EPA to wield an axe against all business, and fuck everyone over, without even having any kind of legislation. Al Gore is no different than these moonbat televangelists you see on T.V., there is no such thing as debate with him, he absolutely refuses to do it, and all he has been forced to resort to now is demonising people who challenge anything he says.

4. pspr

pspr

If you had seen the original interview, Al Gores face was beet red. He knows the facts don't support him and telling so many lies just to steal money from the people is becoming apparent in his face.

5. I saw the original one, it was on a player i couldnt embed though. You are right, he looks like shit.

6. Perhaps calling someone a 'racist' is the new 'fuck you'?

7. It has about the same significance when it comes from a liberal.

8. Comparing someone that does not agree with your (up to now rather profitable) viewpoint to a racist is just f*cking bizarre. Whatever next, Carbon Nazis.

9. So the folks at CERN are not true scientists, they are like racists? That is according to a guy who got Ds in science in college. What a joke!!!!!!