More Harm Than Good?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Jul 9, 2002.

1. What he said...

If I had more time I could scan every post, and cull out the quality ones but as is I'm sure I've missed a ton of good stuff but also lots of crap. I've been gone and back and gone again a few times. Do what is right for you and be good! Same thing applies to you Commisso. You been wiggin out lately. A good long break can do a body good.

#21     Jul 9, 2002
  2. rs7,

stick around, I value your thoughts. Albeit, I do skip some of your posts when I can tell you are not teaching, just bantering. My advice is what a friend once told me: "Sean, you are way too compasionate! Snap out of it!"

#22     Jul 9, 2002
  3. rs7

rs7

that's what i was thinking. By the way, I screwed up the poll I wanted to attach to this thread, so if you want to vote, see "Should I Stay of Should I Go"

Vote Early and Vote Often--
    Hon. Richard Daly, Mayor of Chicago 1955-1976 (died in office)

#23     Jul 9, 2002
  4. If you call your state's motor vehicle or the clerk of the nearest United States Court and ask especially for jury duty, you can see clashes like these here among the lawyers and get paid $18 a day for your trouble. :)

#24     Jul 9, 2002
  5. marcD

marcD

You should stay definitely. Your Successful Trading stuff is the most informative thing I have seen on here. At least it is something I can understand, and it makes sense. Even the responses are informative, like the ones I saw tonight from other guys.
    thanks, Marc

#25     Jul 9, 2002
  6. "Conversation is the cure for every sorrow. Even contention is better than loneliness."
    - Irish saying

"Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance or a stranger."
    -Franklin Jones

Slow it down if you want but please stay.

#26     Jul 10, 2002
  7. trdrmac

trdrmac

RS7,

It's a lot like letting someone go ahead of you at a 4 way stop and they don't wave to say thanks. Does that upset you? It pisses me off.

But the question is, shouldn't you be satisfied in just doing the right thing? And for the people who do appreciate it, all the better.

#27     Jul 10, 2002
  8. rs7

rs7

That was how I started. Now I am pissed at myself for getting caught up in the insanity. That is why I was soliciting opinions.....maybe I did go too far, and just need to lay low. Hard to do when incited by some of the provocateurs...just gotta let it play out and see where it goes.
    Best,
    RS7

#28     Jul 10, 2002
  9. Get back to the boards. I like you alot. In fact, I read all those long and boring comments that you write because they are interesting. You are interesting. rs7, I want you on the SE boards. It's just not the same without you.

Please come back!

SE

#29     Jul 10, 2002
  10. I stopped posting to the yahoo message boards for the same reasons so I understand. At least here there is less childish personal name calling and usually some form of logic in the responses. I can say that I have learned a couple of things from this site and received some free entertainment, so for me it has been net positive. If it is net positive for you then stay.

#30     Jul 10, 2002