More Harm Than Good?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Jul 9, 2002.

1. rs7

rs7

Commisso, you are one of the bright spots here for me. I may have to cast my vote against myself if you leave!!

Yeah, and I know what you mean about the time....I usually only trade the open and close, and have been doing it from home recently. I am not used to the isolation. I am used to being in a "trading environment". Hence my fear that I am truly losing my mind:)

I will especially miss being the fly on the wall during your Darkhorse debates.

Peace to you, my brother!
    RS7:)

#11     Jul 9, 2002
  2. Seven,

Your verbal diarrhea and pathetic, whiny efforts to vindicate your posts display a needy personality desperately in search of attention and approval.

Your alleged "super successful secret to trading" was nothing but Chicken Soup for the Soul platitudes and feel good generalities that wasn't worth one word of Ego's posts.

You haven't added much of value to this forum with your 300+ posts, so...

MAKE LIKE A HOCKEY PLAYER AND GET THE PUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!

#12     Jul 9, 2002
  3. mbg

mbg

rs7

damned if you do, and damned if you don't - screw the masses and do whatever you want - do you really give a shit about opinions of people you don't even know?

stay here if it makes you happy, and leave if it sucks - it's as simple as that.

90% of the posts on this site are worthless dribble, but it's more entertaining than Jay Leno.

#13     Jul 9, 2002
  4. rs7

rs7

Nope, I don't.

That isn't what this is about. It is just a little data collection. Call me a curious type.

#14     Jul 9, 2002
  5. I hope you stick around but think you will either way.

#15     Jul 9, 2002
  6. Could you please start a soapopera forum, and move all this junk over there..

RSsissy7, Your thread on successfull trading was really outstanding, but your recent posts are getting really annoying, concentrate on being constructive as before, and please loose the drama. "You can act like a MAN!!"

#16     Jul 9, 2002
  7. chisox

chisox Guest

rs7, hang in there, alot of people think your a cool dude, but when SE reads this he might "rip you to shreads"

#17     Jul 9, 2002
  8. I walked off too and at times have since wondered why I came back.

As for the garbage, there is just no accounting for stupidity (take that both ways, in some ways I think I am stupid for sticking around).

Some folks are intelligent, humble and friendly- a pleasure to chat with and be around.
    Others are stupid, small minded and cruel- no common sense and not worth pissing on if they were on fire.

I would suggest doing a pragmatic assessment of your own benefits for being here.
    If the camaraderie of a few is worth the garbage of the many, stick around.
    If it ain't, walk away.

Let me know if you do decide to 86 the joint though, I just may join you (again).

#18     Jul 9, 2002
  9. At times, you will always feel like reaching down the modem line and punching someone in the face, but the reality is that this is still the highest quality board for traders on the web, and I for one feel previlaged to have found it.

I think you should stay.

Runningbear

#19     Jul 9, 2002
  10. rs7

rs7

I doubt that...His cheerleaders do that for him.

But if he does...well I think that as Reisgo2002 said, I will just have to stop being a "rssissy" and "act like a Man" (clever stuff). Maybe I have it in me....gee I hope so! I mean it is a frightening scenario to ponder. Knees are a little wobbly, but I think I will be able to get through all this somehow.

But really, I do believe SE is not a nasty guy. Worst he has done to me personally is be evasive. Still waiting for his explanation of the differences between shochastics, rsi, and macd's. And I really wish I could find out which is more dependable. Then I could die happy.

And I can handle Faster and the rest. Never lost a fight yet to anyone with a short skirt and pom poms.

#20     Jul 9, 2002