More fed give away to those who brought big homes

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by hippie, Aug 12, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Jesu Christo!

What are they putting in the water up there in Canada? Why do you guys get so irrational about *our* politics, eh? Haven't you got your own politicians to hate on?

#11     Aug 12, 2010
  2. I don't think the democrats in congress heard you on that one. Jellyfish have more spine than the Democrats in congress.

It's obvious to everyone that republicans are useless irrelevant creatures. Obvious to everyone but the democrats in congress. That's why I say the policy should be to jail all the republicans and then whip the coward democrats into shape. Both are corrupt and crooked.

The republicans are crooked incorrigible bullies bent on destroying America, and the democrats are spineless jellyfish bent on saving the world at the expense of the middle class. Take your pick.

#12     Aug 12, 2010
  3. WTF are you smoking? ah yes, your boyfriends pole. Log cabin imbecile.

#13     Aug 12, 2010
  4. You really are one stupid fucker.

But hey, I wouldn't expect less from a knuckle-dragging, jack booted, brown shirt.

:p

#14     Aug 12, 2010
  5. I live in California. The 1500/mo limit means they are helping those with big homes.

#15     Aug 12, 2010
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

[​IMG]

#16     Aug 12, 2010
  7. MattF

MattF

yea those nice big 400K+ homes?

OK, let's take a 400,000 mortgage @ 6%

Payments are 2400/month

Taking the full 700 million into account, that's 291667 months

which means that would pay 10000 people's mortgage for the next 2.5 years. Or 20,000 for 14 months. Maybe we can help out a few more but only through early next year instead....or just make it a mini Section 8 and cover the difference & it might last about 3 years.

Just more wasteful spending...helps a few here and there who figure out how to get some, the rest well you are SOL.

#17     Aug 13, 2010
  8. You do a very good job of being a model idiot...

#18     Aug 13, 2010
  9. If I wanted my own come back I'd wipe it off your mothers chin.

your voting for a satanic crook in a republican suit is one thing. But for you to pipe up and try to debate with kindergarten cartoons only proves what F'n useless mental midgets all of your types are.

#19     Aug 13, 2010
  10. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

bought, not brought

#20     Aug 13, 2010