More evidence that the Obama admin is delusional

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 21, 2012.

1. No one can understand the mindset of a demented liberal who spends his time on a trading website.

#31     Nov 21, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

We appear to have several of those dolts here. What's up with that?
    They come to a web site with no interest in the primary theme. Argue with and insult the people the site was designed to attract in the first place. Then when they get eviscerated over and over they put many of those same people on their ignore list.

#32     Nov 21, 2012
  3. A few of them are true commie's; several others are still consumed by Dubya hatred.

#33     Nov 21, 2012
  4. "Dubya hatred" is justified... but isn't legit reason to support Odumbo.

Obama is 10 TIMES THE THREAT TO AMERICA that 'Lil Napoleon Wannabe" Bush was.

#34     Nov 21, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

"W" hatred huh? Don't these fucking idiots know Bush isn't running for office anymore?

#35     Nov 21, 2012
  6. I think Baron should remove the ignore list function. Most of the cowards continue to hurl insults while hiding behind it.

Seriously, how much of a tampon do you have to be to use an ignore list on an anonymous message board?

#36     Nov 21, 2012
  7. I agree. The problem with the average idiot voter is that everything is an "either/or" scenario.

#37     Nov 21, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Good, then we can count on your participation when TST gets the ET combine going?

#38     Nov 22, 2012
  9. DEFINITELY!

If they have an FX section, count me in!

#39     Nov 22, 2012
  10. No, you don't. You really don't.:)

#40     Nov 22, 2012