More evidence that the Obama admin is delusional

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 21, 2012.

1. I know he is not. And he will find a way to run. But I will not let him go.:)

#21     Nov 21, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

The sad thing is that the media is such a joke they let them get away with that kind of fillibustering and never hold anyones feet to the fire, Scarborough did for a second but then just let it slide.

We wonder why the country is so messed up, when the media doesnt ever make a politician answer a tough question under any circumstance.

#22     Nov 21, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Funny, YOU said I was the last time this came up.
    I'm not much of a "runner".

I've asked you twice already. Do you have an existing journal?

#23     Nov 21, 2012
  4. She did not claim that she never heard a small business worried about the cost of Obamacare. She was asked the question and avoided it, and avoided the direct question about costs. She's the spokesperson, a spin doctor. What did you expect that she would say? You want to see honest debate, find a couple of policy wonks.

If I want to hear the anti Obamacare opinion, I certainly would not seek it from someone who regards as a "bag of shit"every member of the executive branch.

You seem to have a scatological fetish, in addition to your clear identification with the absorption of menstrual flow.

#24     Nov 21, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm still here nurse moRon. Where did you go?

That will be interesting to watch.

Obviously, I don't stand a chance. LOL

#25     Nov 21, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You'd have to take us off your ignore list, coward.

#26     Nov 21, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Policy wonks? Lol, sorry, no, this discussion will not be dictated to by fact checkers.

:D

#27     Nov 21, 2012
  8. MAX E.PAD:Wasn"t a U.S. citizen the first election, and didnt vote for him the second time.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#28     Nov 21, 2012
  9. bone

bone

Well, the Fox News pootie-tang crew frothing at the mouth conjures up a few scenarios...

#29     Nov 21, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why would that be funny, doo doo man?

#30     Nov 21, 2012