More evidence that the Obama admin is delusional

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 21, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You and your idiot statements and lies have been crushed over and over. You're still here, apparently under the delusion no one has noticed.

#11     Nov 21, 2012
  2. Max E. Pad:And how exactly does that change the fact that both he and his administration are incompetent bags of shit?

Now please tell me that you didn't vote for Bush twice.:D

#12     Nov 21, 2012
  3. I don't know about that. Obama and his supporters blamed Bush for everything under the sun even though he wasn't president at all during the past four years. All that bitching seems to have brought really good returns for Team Obama. It ain't me fucked this up, it was him, worked really well in convincing Obama supporters to give him another four years. ROI, 100%.

#13     Nov 21, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Wasnt a U.S. citizen the first election, and didnt vote for him the second time.

The last 4 years has been more than enough evidence that both he and his administration are incompetent bags of shit, but my guess is that you are one of those Obama voters who gets a tingle up his leg when he hears Obama speak so like a deer in the headlights you were probably far too stunned to notice.

#14     Nov 21, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who was he "supposed" to vote for Doo Doo man? Gore or Kerry?

#15     Nov 21, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Maybe, maybe not. But the statements various reps made in public this year certainly hurt them.

#16     Nov 21, 2012
  7. Shut up, beeyatch.

Tell the challenge I made to you, or walk away, "trader":D

#17     Nov 21, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

94% of those in your profession squat to pee.

#18     Nov 21, 2012
  9. luke is not a trader, i once saw a chart he posted here and that was the dumbest chart i ever seen.

#19     Nov 21, 2012
  10. That had to be the most stupid commentary I have ever heard. Complete and total denial of reality. Never attempted to answer the question at all. Business wants more sales. Hey, thanks for that news flash. Now tell me WTF that has to do with the question you were asked.
    Her comment might as well went something like this. Did you have a storm in Jersey? Never saw that at all. People really like sunny days, don't they. I'm going shopping now. What are you going to do? I like cows. They're funny. What makes you laugh? I went for a ride the other day. I like rides. Do you have a friend?
    I have one. He's funny. He's a cow. Cows are funny.

#20     Nov 21, 2012