More Evidence of the Insanity of Liberals.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 8, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Thx you just made my day!

Like the rationality expressed in this video, where the prosecutor is saying women in the courtroom should have to wear a Hajab so as not to offend muslim terrorists? That kind of rationality?

#11     May 8, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

I got to admit there are a few (though very few) smart liberals out there who have caught on to the bullshit of affirmative action, and the PC rules which liberals espouse.

Here is what Tarek Fatah, a smart liberal muslim had to say about this incident in the second video:

well its more than white liberal guilt its racism of lower expectations what the left is suggesting to me is that me and my daughter are not fully developed human beings, we have to be treated as if semi civilised and they, the white establishment has to tolerate me, and maybe in a thousand years my daughters will have developed the sense of being equal to this idiot lawyer who came up and dug a trench into which my children would fall into.

Its almost as if the nuremberg trials were being held and a lawyer for the defense suggests we all give the heil hitler salute because the people on trial will get offended if we say western democracy should overpower nazi dictatorship.

#12     May 8, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Liberal stupidity is the one I see the most and has the most negative influence on American society.

#13     May 8, 2012