More evidence emerges that Chrysler Dealer closings was politically motivated

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, May 27, 2009.

1. True. He comes from the Clintonite school of public adoration and adulation. But he has something that Clinton never had.......... Obama's leftist zombies, a new American cult.

#11     May 28, 2009
  2. fhl

fhl

The whole process is politics, not just the dealer shenanigans.

Obama makes bondholders of companies an offer they <b>must</b> refuse, then when Chrysler, (and GM, and whoever's next) go into bankruptcy, he can point his finger and say...

THEY DID IT! CAPITALISM-BAD, SPECULATORS-BAD, UNIONS-GOOD!

#12     May 28, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

And his sheeple believe it.

#13     May 28, 2009
  4. There won't be much to defend. Anything he screws up the media will just sweep under the rug and not report. Look how long it took to expose the hate that was being fumed in his church of 20 years.

#14     May 28, 2009
  5. This could be a golden opportunity for republicans, if they have the brains and backbone to run with it, which of course is highly doubtful. If in fact there is evidence to suggest that political support played a role in determing which dealers got the axe, then it should be political dynamite. Considering that a gang of chicago thugs run the White House, it is not hard to believe that they imported the chicago way to DC. One of the terminated dealers was a republican congressman, and another apparently competed with a dealer who was a big democrat supporter. A few more such examples, and it begins not to look like a coincidence.

If the democrats could turn firing some U. S. Attorneys, which is a purely patronage position, into a long-running scandal, republicans should have a field day with this. Obama used taxpayer money to manipulate the bankruptcy process in a way to punish political opponents and reward supporters. His media supporters will have trouble with this, because most consider themselves first and foremost good government reformers.

Republicans now have two opportunities to show some backbone, this and the SC nomination. I'm predicting they wiff on both. Somehow they've convinced themselves that the fetal position is the only safe position for them.

#15     May 28, 2009
  6. God what pussy you are!!

I swear to God...do you produce the Dr Laura Show. No man on this planet is as big of a pussy than you are.

None...

#16     May 28, 2009
  7. Jeebus I still want a vomit.

You go Republican ....you go republican ..you go...

Oh man...I still just wanna punch you right in the fuxxing head for having (are you scared) no original vocabulary. (IMO) You're lucky that someone doesn't hunt you down and cut your punk assed throat.

:D

#17     May 28, 2009