more diversity and sensitivity police at work

Discussion in 'Politics' started by whitster, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Why should I admit I am wrong?

There is a legion of wounded stalking ET members who have made it their job to tell me when they think I am wrong....

They want that job? I guess they do....

#51     Apr 24, 2006
  2. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

The ACLU had to do something about Limbaugh to save their declining credibility. They had no choice.

But this guy’s rights are threatened if he gets fired for expressing patriotism.

You liberals believe patriotism and the defense of American culture are forms of bigotry, and this madness has been established as policy.

Same crap going on in Europe:
    “Banning Patriotism,”
    http://www.frontpagemag.org/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=22188

#52     Apr 25, 2006
  3. Looks like you can spin anything any way you want.

No reason to argue with a spinner like yourself....

Speaking of being patriotic, in Nazi Germany, it was considered Patriotic to turn in Jews to be put in concentration camps.....

#53     Apr 25, 2006
  4. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

I’m not spinning anything, Zbot. And you can’t justify one extreme by pointing out it’s opposite. Throwing Jews into concentration camps as a form of national pride is extreme. Banning even the mildest forms of patriotism in schools, or firing people for it is also extreme. The latter is the problem today. It is happening everywhere and we are losing our country because of it. What good will come out of that?

#54     Apr 25, 2006
  5. believing in the constitution means believing in the rights of those that you DISAGREE with , to spew.

zzz clearly does not

that's the fundamental tenet of the 1st - protection of speech and expression of ideas, no matter how unopopular, hateful or misguided those ideas may be

#55     Apr 25, 2006
  6. OMG... :p

#56     Jul 2, 2006
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Haha, that is good. :)

#57     Jul 2, 2006