more diversity and sensitivity police at work

Discussion in 'Politics' started by whitster, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Some people actually think people pay you to practice law too.....so there is misinformation everywhere....

jem, you are developing stalking habits like your brethren.....so much for a "logical" mind.

#31     Apr 23, 2006
  2. jem

jem

more entertrollment.

#32     Apr 23, 2006
  3. Further confirmation of your stalker status.

It is okay, you are not alone, you are now a member of a group who follow me around and act out on their past wounding....

#33     Apr 23, 2006
  4. Thanks, I'll try to remember that. :)

#34     Apr 23, 2006
  5. Canyonman, are you really predicting a significant shift of African-American voters toward the Republican party? IMO, that seems pretty far-fetched at this point.

#35     Apr 23, 2006
  6. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

"...entertrollment.." LOL, first time I heard that Jem... Thanks, you've calmed the storm. A little levity goes a long way.

"beyond a compulsory education....", touche' You got me, I never made it out the third-grade, I'm the son of migrant-workers.
    (Does such a joke make me a "bigot and racist", perhaps I should head straight to re-education camp)

This guys brand of stupidty is particularly infuriating because he is able to construct intelligent sounding arguments and those without the ability to skewer them might and often are persuaded by the like. I bet you have a whole list of Pros of Affirmative Action and no Cons, dueche-bag.

Oh, well ... another on the ingore list. Once a person has exposed himself/herself as a completely self-absorbed ignoramous, that's that.

#36     Apr 23, 2006
  7. A team of dedicated troll zoologists has spent the past five years observing the troll in its natural habitat. Here are their findings:

<b>Trolling 101:</b>

If you happen to play poker, understand that professional trolls utilize a very similar strategy: Tight-aggressive

<b>Tight:</b> Don't give the victim an inch! Never admit the possibility of ever having been wrong. Never say anything which can be remotely useful or helpful to anyone. Never provide the prey with a single word he may wish to hear. Give nothing!

<b>Aggressive:</b> Focus! Your goal is not conversation or debate, but the exact opposite- nihilism. Mercy is merely a handicap of the weak. You are a disease with only one goal in mind: <b>writing whatever it takes to piss off the victim.</b> Contradict yourself all the time, repeat the victim's words verbatim like a bratty child, take the high road and repeatedly request that the victim stay on topic, post in every single thread and then accuse the victim of 'stalking' when he shows up in one of them, make ridiculous statements- but do it assertively and repeatedly, but most importantly:

<b>Laugh when nothing is funny!
    Laugh at the victim constantly, use smiley faces, and pretend to completely miss every single point he tries to make. Remember, looking like a complete idiot yourself is unavoidable if you wish to troll at the professional level.</b>

Another key troll tactic is the practice of <b>winning by losing.</b> While the victim is trying to put forward solid and convincing facts to prove his position, the troll's only goal is to infuriate its prey. The troll takes (what it knows to be) a badly flawed, wholly illogical argument, and then vigorously defends it while mocking and insulting its prey. The troll looks like a complete idiot, but this is all part of the plan. The victim becomes noticeably angry by trying to repeatedly explain the flaws of the troll's argument. Provoking this anger was the troll's one and only goal from the very beginning.

Another important trolling tip I learned by observing LoZZZer's work: The lioness does not indiscriminately launch an attack on every animal she wishes to eat. She stalks her prey, determining which specific individual antelope is weak, tired and slow. The expert troll must use this very approach, as not every post is worth trolling. ZTroll specifically waits for someone to discuss a topic which is of great personal importance to the prey. With an innate sense of unyielding discipline- a product of millions of years of painstaking troll evolution, ZTroll crouches in the brush, patiently waiting for an <b>emotional, dedicated post.</b> A post where the prey feels so strongly about a certain topic, he can't restrain his emotional enthusiasm when arguing his point. Any post of this sort in chit chat is guaranteed to spark a LoZZZer trolling effort. The predator will then deftly pounce upon its prey, pretending to laugh hysterically at the victim's strong willed, passionate assertions while distorting them in straw-man fashion. Eye on the prize, the creature will then tightly lock its fangs around the prey's neck, clinging tightly to the jugular while deftly wringing the life from its prey until the victim <i><b> cracks</i></b>- i.e., becomes highly frustrated and visibly redfaced. This in turn provides the troll with its well earned nourishment, as well as the creature's only source of sexual gratification: <b> Furious anger and anguish. </b> Thus, the circle of life continues.

#37     Apr 23, 2006
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Here's what is so amusing. How can you participate on a public message board and let a poster like Z10 constantly keep you all so upset?

He toys with your minds endlessly, yet you keep falling into his trap. Don't you guys understand this is sport to him?

This guy (Z10) is playing you guys like a fiddle!

PUT HIM ON IGNORE!!

#38     Apr 23, 2006
  9. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

..Man, I've traveled the entire emotional specturm on this thread.

Whistler ==> Introspective of a country gone mad.
    ZZZZ ===> Rage
    Jem ===> Calm Satifiscation
    Rearden ==> Gut-Wrenching Hilarity morphing into Absolute Paranoia after recognizing the true danager if such people are living amongst us, undetected

#39     Apr 23, 2006
  10. Significant is relative here. The democratic party counts on complete support from the African American community. They need total monolithic voting. I have been working on developing a core group of folks who think differently about the Democratic party loyalty.

These past elections of late, I have noticed that I was not alone in my quest for something different. I met several groups around the country who feel that the democratic party has mouthed for too long. We no longer believe we need government intervention to make it. And we are starting to actually convince others that they can make it without government programs.

If you look back over the last three national elections, you'll see a slow trend of a small (but growing) number of voters in the African American community voting away from the democratic party. The party counts on 95%+ support from my community to make things close. We're working on becoming that swing block. I think we can.

We owe no allegiance to Jesse either. Actually there is a disdain for him and AL amongst our group. We deem them opportunists. We need no mouthpieces or spokespersons for our thoughts and wishes to be conveyed. It is actually our group that IS the swing vote in the community. And our number is growing!

And at this point we have no party allegiance. We vote issues, ideas and conscience. That means that we also choose to not participate from time to time. A posture that the democratic party can not ever afford. :)

#40     Apr 23, 2006