More crybaby hypocrisy from Rush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Dec 23, 2003.

1. Every thread? Did you miss my thread on Howard Dean?

Again, is this about me, or about Rush?

Hannityism...Hannityism...Hannityism.

#21     Dec 24, 2003
  2. IS Hannity the only talk show host that does that? Donahue wasn't famous for this? Chris Matthews? ...this is exactly my point......your pushing your own personal agenda...this is about you and rush because YOU started this thread correct? In fact, I think this is at least the 2nd or 3rd thread about Rush.....bit overkill there don't you think?

#22     Dec 24, 2003
  3. 1. Has Rush's attorney filed any lawsuits against the D.A.'s office?
    2. Do you have any evidence that this is a "conspiracy" against Rush?
    3. Is this any more of a liberal's wet dream than it was conservative's wet dream to get Clinton with Monicagate? Or are/were they both a search for the truth?
    4. Have you made your donation to the ACLU yet, you know the organization that protects even the civil liberties of Rush if he is a victim in this case?

Here however the prosecutor has given immunity to the someone who is clearly guilty of dealing and probably extortion to focus his prosecution on a personal user.

Do you have evidence to support the claim that she is was "probably" extorting Rush?

Tabloid journalism known no political party, only the green of selling rags in the checkout line.

Rush is a celebrity, of his own choosing, and what goes around, comes around.

#23     Dec 24, 2003
  4. Is Hannity the only talk show guilty of this? No.

What is the point?

Is this about Rush and his hypocrisy, drug abuse, possible money laundering, possible doctor shopping, and claims of victimization of blackmail.....or is this about me?

#24     Dec 24, 2003

5. you started the thread....you tell me?

#25     Dec 24, 2003
  6. This thread is about Rush, isn't it? What is that not clear to you?

That we express our respective opinions about Rush is part of the process, what isn't clear to you about that?

#26     Dec 24, 2003
  7. Judge rules Limbaugh medical records to remain sealed for now

JILL BARTON, Associated Press Writer Wednesday, December 24, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (12-24) 09:51 PST WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) --

A judge resealed Rush Limbaugh's medical records Wednesday, giving the conservative radio commentator's attorneys time to appeal his earlier decision allowing prosecutors to examine the files for evidence Limbaugh illegally purchased painkillers.

Palm Beach Circuit Judge Jeffrey A. Winikoff ordered the records remain sealed for 15 days while Limbaugh's attorneys pursue their appeal. Winikoff had ruled Tuesday that prosecutors could examine the records, but could not make them public.

The Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office declined to comment Wednesday on the ruling and would not say if prosecutors had begun looking at the records.

Limbaugh told listeners to his afternoon radio show that "the state attorney already has had his investigators pouring through" the files. "I'm not surprised. My case is being treated differently than anyone else's is in this matter," he said.

Investigators obtained the records last month after discovering that Limbaugh received more than 2,000 painkillers, prescribed by four doctors, at a pharmacy near his Palm Beach mansion. Limbaugh's former maid told investigators she had been supplying him prescription painkillers for years.

Limbaugh's attorneys had argued that the seizure of the records from doctors in Florida and California violated their client's privacy and that the investigation was politically motivated. Attorney Roy Black has said the records would only prove Limbaugh suffered from a serious medical condition and was prescribed painkillers.

Limbaugh recently admitted his addiction, saying it stemmed from severe back pain. He took a five-week leave from his afternoon radio show to enter a rehabilitation program.

#27     Dec 24, 2003
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

What exactly do you want? Please tell me. you are obviously craving something very badly. I know this because you start thread after thread after thread bashing Bush, the republicans, and anyone group or person associated with them. So what exactly is your motive here? Are you trying to bring awareness to us? I think most of the people on this site know how to click on the drudgereport and read all these articles. Why are you trying so hard to seek affirmation of your beliefs? So I ask you again, what do you want? Please tell me so we can put you to rest and you can be at peace.

#28     Dec 24, 2003
  9. Pabst

Pabst

Rogue: When self reflecting, does too clever by half come too mind?

#29     Dec 24, 2003
  10. I have no illusion that I could ever bring you to awareness Mav.

I have no need to be put to rest by you or the "we" that you believe you represent.....and finding peace is an inside job anyway.

Thanks for your offer anyway.

Now, repeat after me:

1. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
    2. The courage to change the things I can.
    3. And the wisdom to know the difference.

#30     Dec 24, 2003