More compassion on display from the Party of Tolerance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 26, 2012.

1. wjk

wjk

I applaud you if you are sincere, and I truly mean that. I will mention, however, that two very good friends of mine (elderly gentlemen) are gay, and republican. They walk on eggshells constantly, and not because of the right wingers that they know and that's the simple truth of it. They fear the traditional left. Perhaps you can change the minds in the center and left, because many need to have their minds changed.

Perhaps you can convince some African Americans that it's ok for them to be Republican or right of center, too. I would applaud that, as well. It would give truth to what I believe to be a lie...that the left is the tolerant party.

#31     Oct 26, 2012

#32     Oct 26, 2012
  3. Reminds me of a joke.

2 guys are driving in mexico and get pulled over by a cop. Driver opens the window and asks "Is there a problem officer?" The cop hits the man in the head with his club. THUD! Driver says "What was that for?" Cop says "Speeding".

The cop then goes over to the passenger side and hits the other guy in the head. THUD! Passenger says "Ouch, what was that for?"

Cop says "About half a mile down the road, you were going to say to your friend 'I wish he'd tried that crap with me'."

:p

#33     Oct 26, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:

WTF are you babbling about now?

#34     Oct 27, 2012