More compassion on display from the Party of Tolerance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 26, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

2. Max E.

Max E.

Really? thats the best you could do? One loan pervert who was a member of the tea party, and committed crimes on his own time vs the thousands of arrests that happened at occupy rallies? The tea party tries to make a difference by working within the system, the occuturds are a bunch of jackboot thugs who are simply out to break shit, and cause as muich violence and destruction as possible.

Not to mention the fact that they are grossly lacking even basic personal hygiene skills. If we let them run a city we would probably see the return of outbreaks of the bubonic plague.

[​IMG]

#22     Oct 26, 2012
  3. Just send your leftist gay thugs my way, just don't expect to get'em back.

#23     Oct 26, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Funny how gay on gay crime only seems to happen to right wing gays, and bong hit thinks it has nothing to do with politics.

#24     Oct 26, 2012
  5. Not really,
    I'm allergic to wasps.
    Sometimes I kill them in the home by just opening the window they are attracted to. I trap them between the screen and the window ,just letting nature take it's course.
    no muss ,no fuss, no pesticides

Same can be done to liberals if we just quit feeling sorry for them, just let darwin do his thing.

#25     Oct 26, 2012
  6. Now PT, I'll send some lefty butch dykes your way, and I am sure you send them right back!

#26     Oct 26, 2012
  7. Hot damn ! now your talking.

I could take out a whole company of Rachel Maddow's.

Do you want them in "parts is parts" or with more "holes/piercings" , when I'm done?

#27     Oct 26, 2012
  8. wjk

wjk

Would you straighten them out...or vice versa?:eek:

#28     Oct 26, 2012
  9. Well since maddow looks like a guy to me, I guess I could practice my"ground and pound" skills.:D

#29     Oct 26, 2012
  10. I am glad that we all feel that this incident is horrendously ugly, criminal, and completely unacceptable. I believe creed is independent of sexual orientation, and that one's sexual orientation cannot be subject to discrimination by another who feels it conflicts with his moral code. Political expression should be free among all groups, and the most of us in the center or left accept that some segments of the traditional Democratic base - such as gays, blacks, and other minorities - prefer the Republican party. I think that's a good thing as it represents more mobility and cultural exchange within society and less judgement of groups based on non political criteria.

However, I wish the political right were as eager to denounce perpetrators of other hate crimes as they are in this case. It seems the outrage that is expressed is based upon sympathy by political affiliation, but this incident is a little more complex.

#30     Oct 26, 2012