more CNBC drama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by darkhorse, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Word!

#31     May 16, 2002
  2. The spooz call at times is very annoying, but hearing the noise sometimes helps me on my way out.......if ya know what i mean..

#32     May 16, 2002
  3. Cesko

Cesko

Darkhorse, you cunning b#%$@&*. :D :D
    Thanks Tripack, Darkhorse.

#33     May 16, 2002
  4. I was going to buy the book "Trading With the Enemy" also, cramer seems to have a pitbull like attitude on tv, very animated so I wanted to read what he's really like, thanks for saving me some money darkhorse. Pumping and Dumping I suppose is perfectly legal if your wearing a nice suit and hang your shingle on Wall St.

#34     May 16, 2002
  5. CNBC reminds me of Bill Climton--------Squandered oppertunity!!!

#35     May 17, 2002
  6. Too bad I can't see the entire pic of Maria...she looks like a little sex kitten grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :cool:

#36     May 17, 2002
  7. She is a little sex kitten in purest form...:D :D :D

#37     May 17, 2002
  8. test eom

#38     May 17, 2002
  9. Seanote

Seanote Guest

Don't listen to a word Cramer says!!! I don't trust that guy as far as I can throw him and once the SEC is done investigating his ass you'll see him disappear into Milton's old cell!

#39     May 17, 2002
  10. Honestly I doubt they'll catch cramer doing anything outright illegal. His game I think was more to get the advance word on the big house's research calls and stuff like that. He defends it as being the reason you do big commish business. smells bad to me, particularly for someone who styles himself as defender of the little guy, but not technically illegal. he has never been a big critic of wall street research, until spitzer made it mandatory to hop on the bandwagon. he defended mary meeker with the ludicrous argument that she winked to the big buy side accounts to let them know it was all bs.

#40     May 17, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.