More charity from Dubya!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Jun 24, 2003.

1. What a good idea!!

Let's BURN another $3billion to keep Pakistan safe for the oil companies...

And how about his retarded speech from yesterday about how biotech's FIRST PRIORITY needs to be safeguarding the USA from bioterror. Fuck disease -- let's fight bioterrorism instead, because bioterror is SO MUCH MORE COMMON THAN DISEASE.

How many people died from anthrax last year?? I bet the number must be PRETTY GODDAMN HIGH compared to the number of people who died from cancer...or you would think that from listening to the dipshit's pointless propaganda...

And HOW MANY MORE TIMES ARE WE GOING TO HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT 9/11 AND OBL?? CHRIST GIVE IT A REST ALREADY MORON. Maybe there's something called THE DEFICIT which needs to be addressed...or maybe there's just too much math in that for dubya...i can almost hear him grunting "guns good...math bad"

Be careful, since the emperor's paranoia is apparently contagious!!

Either this guy is smoking more dope than the average widespread panic groupie, or his paranoia is deliberate and engineered...hmm what do you think??

2. Did not hear the speech, but sounds about par for the course.

Sums up the mentality nicely. Good one Bung!

Peace,
    :)RS

3. You guys are beginning to make him sound like the greatest President of the 20th century, Ronald Reagan, winner of the Cold War, conqueror of inflation and unemployment and inspiration to the entire world. As I recall the lib's had a field day making fun of RR's intellect. He was smart enough to save our country, and that's good enough for me.

Actually Bung, if you will check, youwill see biotech stocks have had a huge run this year, courtesy of this President's FDA.

4. You sound like a closet homo.....come out...it will relieve the stess on you....Im a former psychologist..You have all the typical symptoms of a closet homosexual....I think i can help you but only if you are willing to open up.

5. Magna

Magna Administrator

Hmmm, if lib is short for liberal does that mean con is short for conservative?? :)

6. and DEMON is short for democrat....you know, the KKK party of the south that you guys always try to pawn off as right wing creations....If you don;t believe me , ask you patron saint of liberal causes, Sen, Robert Bryd....card carrying member of the KKK

7. Abby!!!!!!!!:D :D HE IS BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!! bahahah burp:D :D

8. I don't get it....what are you talking about? and why are you burping and why do you have three names?

9. ttrader

ttrader

... and me always mixing up dubya with Dubai ...

ttrader

10. And he was there with some guy named Lent Trott and a wobley fellow that called himself Throm Sturmond. I saw the story on FoxNews. They are an aging bunch:D

#10     Jun 24, 2003