More Bush Dishonesty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Aug 20, 2009.

1. That's the best you could come up with......You ARE weak mofo....Try this http://www.mauryshow.com/ to find out if the person that you call son is actually yours. They do DNA testing. A person who is in Iraq can't be a pussy's son. You are a liar like Dick Cheney, Tom Delay or many of the Republiclowns.

#31     Aug 21, 2009
  2. Feenix,

I consider myself to be a liberal but I believe that majority of us are somewhere in the middle. I feel the Afganistan war was justified and we need to stay and fight as long as it is necessary but Iraq, I'm not sure. Remember the GREAT Pat Tillman who gave up NFL to fight for this country against AL Queda but was sent to Iraq and said that the Iraq war was unjustified. That's how I feel and so do many liberals.

Why are you bashing liberals? Europe is liberal and Middle East is conservative. Europeans have been our allies for a long time and we are trying to get Middle East to have liberal governments.

We were lied big time. I agree that both parties lie but when Bush lied thousands of US citizen died and many hundred thousand are permanently disabled.

#32     Aug 21, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You watch Maury? Not for me, no thanks.

That's good to know, my son has been in Iraq. Initial invasion, 101st, combat infantry. And if it makes you feel any better my brother-in-law leaves next month for his second tour in Iraq. My nephew recently finished basic and is at Ft. Bliss now. My son is currently a 2nd LT in the reserve and will probably go back to the regular army, and undoubtedly another deployment. Oh to be young again.
    :confused: Lying about what?

#33     Aug 24, 2009

4. "Why are you bashing liberals?" ...... Are you kidding? That is the only reason for me being here, that and venting after a winning/losing trade.

Iraq is winnable, Afghanistan is not. Afghanistan isn't ruled by one dictator who killed hundreds of thousands and defied all UN resolutions to disarm. The whole "lied to" claim is a cannard. Just ask, pages and pages of quotes from top liberals declaring Saddam a very real threat can be provided .

One thing you'll never hear are conservatives OPENLY hoping, wishing, working toward our and our military's failure in this conflict.

Why do I bash liberals? In short, I find their ideas to be a direct threat to my personal freedom.

#34     Aug 24, 2009
  5. We went to Afganistan because we had to and we went to Iraq because we chose to. We have been there for more than 6 years and we haven't won shit. I'm not sure whether you consider George Will to be a conservative but the cocksmoker recently suggested that we need to leave Iraq and Afganistan. Bin Laden was responsible for the worst attacks on US soil and Dumbya could not catch him......I do not want to blame our military but someone fucked it up.

#35     Sep 5, 2009