More begginner CHF/JPY questions

Discussion in 'Forex' started by oldtime, Jul 28, 2011.

1. I understand your point. But i dont think you got it what i meant before in my post to oldman. Of course you can not say that CHFJPY will move just because USDJPY + USDCHF are moving.
    But i am talking from my technical view and experience, you could say it is already a part of my trading strategy, that if i have a certain pattern on USDJPY, so most time there is the same on USDCHF, so check CHFJPY there should be also some kind of pattern.
    If the USDJPY have started and the USDCHF not, i wait for entry on USDCHF, it will come so long the USD go on. and then the same for CHFJPY.

thats what i meant. thats just what i see every day, and how i am able to maximize my daily profits, by switching one positions to another trade and so on.

What else could i do as a no institutional 1 person trader.

thanks

#21     Aug 27, 2011
  2. Very interesting.
    So you trade synthetics ? Is it worth all the work ?

I think i dont need that, to complicated. I like it easy.
    I just trade the pair how it is.

Until i dont trade institutional volume and want to enter order with billions over billions, i dont need that.
    And maybe then, i just could trade on a longer term strategy and wait for the volume on the market i want for getting in and out, step by step.

But very interesting.

Thanks

#22     Aug 27, 2011
  3. I quote synthetics in case the (synthetic) is cheaper than the natural. It also helps you to realize what is driving the pair (i.e., is the swiss weak or the yen strong?).

#23     Aug 27, 2011
  4. cool:)

#24     Aug 27, 2011
  5. now you got my interest.

are the money you can safe with that, so much significant ?
    and how many times it happens ? Makes it the difference for you ?

I have to pay costs all the time, spread, not the best entry price but still okay for entry, swaps, commissions and now synthetic possilbe costs. Oh my god.

#25     Aug 27, 2011