More bad news for those playing the home game

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock777, Jul 2, 2009.

1. What I was going to say is, if you can't tell me what your best setup is you should not be trading with real money.

Every professional trader knows what his best setup is. IMO it's not one you can buy, but one you develop over endless years of screen time.

If you watch the markets long enough you will have success.

#11     Jul 2, 2009

2. floor traders..mahahah

#12     Jul 2, 2009
  3. Floor traders? Please,if someone can execute in milleseconds what does a floor trader have to do with anything? Just shows you are clueless besides not having an edge or a setup. go back to mommy.

#13     Jul 2, 2009
  4. bighog

bighog Guest

There is a modern new game in town dragged in from the depths of hell by the BIG DOGS, WOLF, WOLF!!!!!!

Wusses need not show up at the big dance and expect to give this hottie a whirl around the floor for a fling because excitement is this games middle name.

When you walk up to this games table and ask for a dance do not be surprised when you yourself are asked if you are REALLY SURE you know what you are in for. WOLF, WOLF!!!!!

In life there are times when one must ask themself if they really understand the difference between being a "fuckee or a fuckor". Until a person can answer that question with complete knowledge and understanding they are just fodder and dog food for the mutts that run around chewing up all the lessor non pack dogs. Keep the family pet home when the sky gets dark outside.

Stocks are pets. :eek: You know who the big dogs are.

The picture is of a future trader telling the gurus what he thinks at such a young age. haha http://www.dailymarkets.com/stocks/...y-to-investigate-this-suspected-manipulation/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

#14     Jul 2, 2009
  5. Illum

Illum

Floor traders no. But you did find the right thread. Replace floor trader with box and it sounds more plausible

#15     Jul 2, 2009
  6. I truly don’t know what the F this really means. If ARCA excecutes at 5ms then that’s a good thing. Nevertheless, what I do know is that this market is F’ing Schizo and I’m loving it. Bring it on Byotch.

#16     Jul 2, 2009
  7. You WANT to wait 350ms for a fill? Are you out of your mind? I want to know what happened to my order right away.

#17     Jul 2, 2009
  8. piezoe

piezoe

#18     Jul 2, 2009
  9. EPrado

EPrado

Again, spoken like a true failed trader. You flopped at your trading firm so you dont think anyone else can suceed. Newsflash......daytraders are still doing great. Sure the summer is slower...always is....but ask daytraders last fall what is was like. Ask guys what Jan to April was like. HUGE money was made.

You can claim that volatility is gone....others did last year this time and you saw what happened. Will the vix get up to 90's again, probably not. But the volatility isnt goin anywhere. Real traders unlike yourself know how to deal with non volatile periods.

I am sure after you fail at being an oil salesman that you will say that industry is done as well. If trading is so dead then why do you post on a trading site? To try and make yourself feel better because you failed.

#19     Jul 2, 2009
  10. jnbadger

jnbadger

I got a fill report tonight 2 1/2 hours after the actual trade. How many milliseconds is that?

The NYSE can't go a full month without some kind of system issues. How the hell are they going to manage trying to make it faster?

#20     Jul 2, 2009