More Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Brass tax: Zman wants to do Ann Coulter

#41     Jun 8, 2006
  2. And you want to do Rush Limbaugh...

#42     Jun 8, 2006
  3. .

AAAintheBeltway: If you can't defeat a woman's arguments, attack the way she looks.

June 8, 2006

SouthAmerica: I don’t know much about Ann Coulter to make any judgment about her intellectual capabilities since I just saw her a few times on television making short statements that I was not even paying attention to what she was saying.

I always had a real weak spot for blondes – there is something about a hot blonde that's awesome. They really turn me on and I can give you a short list of blondes that I think are outstanding such as Catherine Deneuve, Grace Kelly, Marilyn Monroe, Jacqueline Bisset, Sharon Stone, Cheryl Ladd, Laura Ingraham, and Charlize Theron.

Ann Coulter is a blonde that is why I made my comment – she does not do a thing for me, I don’t think she is attractive and she looks like a female impersonator to me and I like only woman.

#43     Jun 8, 2006
  4. I'm sure Ann will be crushed that you don't find her attractive or spend all day fantasizing about her. At least she's still got ZZZ doing that.

#44     Jun 8, 2006
  5. As for Keith Olberman, I can't bother dealing with a guy whose show has less viewers than the cable company page telling you how to pay your bill online.

#45     Jun 8, 2006
  6. So viewership is how you determine value?

LOL.

I guess you think American Idol is a high art form too....

#46     Jun 8, 2006
  7. .

AAAintheBeltway: I'm sure Ann will be crushed that you don't find her attractive or spend all day fantasizing about her.

June 8, 2006

SouthAmerica: I don’t spend all day fantasizing about anyone. But I can appreciate the sight of a beautiful blonde, when I see it in person, on television or on the movies.

It is a matter of personal taste.

Please don’t get me wrong I also like brunettes such as Raquel Welch, Paz Vega, Maria Bello, Tea Leoni, and many others.

Ann Coulter should not be crushed because of me since she must have a lot of fans among the female impersonators and the gay audience.

The other feature that I noticed when I saw Ann Coulter on television is that she has a long neck and she reminds me of a Giraffe.

#47     Jun 8, 2006
  8. Full on ad hominem attack, which generally means there must have been some truth to what Coulter said....

#48     Jun 8, 2006
  9. ZZZ? Ad Hominem? Imagine that!

Ann on Lou Dobbs right now (another win for her). She says

"I think of myself as the conservative Mark Twain".

Errr..... yes, okay.

She also used the term 'sine qua non'. I'm always suspicious of people who throw Latin in the face of an audience the majority of whom will clearly not understand it. It seem she wants people to know how bright she is.

btw... agree with AAA in that it's stupid to denigrate her looks.

We can end this discussion as soon as someone reveals the link between Ann, Fran Tarkenton and Guthy-Renker.

#49     Jun 8, 2006
  10. saw her bit on neil cavutos show, thank god it was from a bar, but she seemed to try and tone down her recent comments. Either way she is a media whore, and a media whore alone, her comments should reflect badly on her, not a political party.

#50     Jun 8, 2006